Australian Rulkes Final

OldeBellPedr

In a feast of sport this weekend we've got the AFL Grand Final between The Magpies and The Cats. We open at 10am so you won't miss the build up! We've borrowed Mother-in-Law's big screen so AFL fans and Rugby

World CUp fans are both kept happy! In RWC there's France v Tonga at midday and a massive game at 2.30pm as Calcutta Cup rivals England and Scotland Clash at Eden Park!

In the eveing we've got the Merseyside derbyat 6.45pm and both Manchester clubs in action at 9pm!

By the Grace of God we have escaped the flooding so far, and our hearts go out to our friends and colleagues that are under water. Anyway if you are dry enough to think about sport tomorrow, or on Sunday, do come along

and join us for your chosen match.

Diolch yn fawr iawn - you make me blush!

Kilvingtono: does that mean you support the Cats or you just hate Collingwood and therefore support the Cats? In my very limited experience of AFL you either suport Collingwood or loathe them! A bit like Man Utd in English soccer!!

Diolch yn fawr iawn - you make me blush!

Did you learn that in Doncaster

Kilvingtono: does that mean you support the Cats or you just hate Collingwood and therefore support the Cats? In my very limited experience of AFL you either suport Collingwood or loathe them! A bit like Man Utd in English soccer!!