Butter Is Better Open For Business Today

butterisbetter

Butter is Wetter ?

Did you manage to stay dry inside ?

Glad to here you're open. And actually, a piece or two of your chocolate ganache torte that I keep in my freezer helped me get thru a couple days unable to leave my house. It's always a good idea to have a chocolate something on hand somewhere, I suppose.

I love the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (which is not available at Rimping Nim City)

I also love the Chocolate chip cookies but I can't have them too often.

The peanut butter chocolate chip cookies also use whole wheat flour and stay at their optimum freshness much longer than the chocolate chip cookies (which have to be eaten the same day that they are baked for the best taste and texture).

I like both types of cookie but the whole wheat, peanut butter, chocolate chip are fairly healthy. :thumbsup:

Edited by Ulysses G.

Peanut butter is a "good" fat with lots of protein, whole wheat flour has roughage and more nutrients than white flour, dark chocolate is one of the healthiest substances on the planet and has lots of benefits.

Of course, the butter and (I think) natural sugar has a lot of calories, but all in all healthier than a white flour cookie with all saturated fat.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Me too, but if it is (somewhat) healthy and still tastes really good, I try to mostly stick to that. I mostly eat Butter is Better's whole wheat and oatmeal date bars, whole wheat oatmeal cookies and whole wheat ginger cookies for desert, but sometimes I can not resist their brand new carrot cake and New York cheesecake recipes.