Pizza Place In Pak Tong Chai

JurgenG

I've heard about a pizza place in Pak Tong Chai with a real wood owen. As I've to take the dogs to the vet there, I was thinking of giving the place a try.

The problem is I can't find it anymore. Does it still exist ? And is it as good as people say ?

• 4 weeks later...

Ate a delicious salami pepperoni thin crust pie at Top Cafe soi Wattipapai last month, washed it down with a many cold beers, seems to be a expat gathering there on certain days of the week Quite a trek from where I usually stay, I try to stop by this Pizza Cafe and the mini Tesco in the area there probably once a quarter.

Edited by Lite Beer
Directions to another forum removed as per forum rules.

Ate a delicious salami pepperoni thin crust pie at Top Cafe soi Wattipapai last month, washed it down with a many cold beers, seems to be a expat gathering there on certain days of the week Quite a trek from where I usually stay, I try to stop by this Pizza Cafe and the mini Tesco in the area there probably once a quarter.

Can you provide directions to Top Cafe from hyway 304.

THX,

Lefty

Travelling south from Korat on 304, go under the flyover just before Pak Thong Chai and stay on the bypass (the road left into town is also the 304 but you don't want that). Immediately after the second footbridge turn left. Take the first right into soi Wattiprapi. You will see some new houses on the right. The restaurant, Top Cafe, is about 400m past them, also on the right. It's directly behind the Amphur compound.

It's open 9.00 to 21.00 with pizzas from Noon. Closed some Mondays.

http://www.grumpyexpat.com/blog/2011/05/top-cafe-pak-thong-chai-korat.html (link to Google Earth there)

http://www.grumpyexpat.com/blog/2011/08/pizza-from-wood-oven-in-pak-th.html