Changing My Call Plan 1-2-Call

xandreu

Hi.

I was on a call plan from 1-2-Call paying 550 Baht for 2GB 3G/Edge etc... The payment was due yesterday, and I noticed that I haven't been using anywhere near the 2GB allowance so a couple of days ago I changed the package online to the 1GB for 350 Baht, which appeared to go pretty smoothly and they took the 350 Baht from my balance straight away.

Since the balance for my old package was due yesterday, I keep getting texts saying that my 2GB package (the one I had originally) cannot be activated. I assume this is because I don't have the 550 Baht in my balance to pay for it but I don't want it anyway. I assumed that when I changed over to my new plan it would cancel my old plan but this doesn't seem the case and I can't see a way of cancelling my old plan on the internet.

Do I need to go into a mobile phone shop and ask them to cancel my old plan? I don't want to top up my balance over 550 Baht now because I'm scared they're going to take it out to pay for my old call plan that I don't want anymore.

Hope that made sense.

Thanks

Strange-I did a similar process on different plans and had no trouble.

Possibly though because I let initial plan expire and didnt put enough on for them to reactivate.

Didnt get any texts re AIS trying to reactivate original plan though.

Would imagine AIS have some internal process that lets them avoid this problem.

You can also log in to eServices (top right corner, One-2-Call main page, request one-time password) where all the feature packages you currently have are listed, including current call promotion and data plan.

Also I think *900*009# SEND will give you the same information.

And *139# SEND will give you your data plan stats.

I don't think you can have two concurrent data plans so maybe no need to worry? Your 550 baht plan should have expired on the renewal date and the 350 baht plan began the next day. If you do not have enough remaining balance for a recurring subscription of any kind on the renewal date then that plan is automatically cancelled and cannot be renewed when you add money. At least that's how it has worked for me.