Where Can You Buy Reflective Clothing For Night Riding ?

paulian

I seldom drive my bike at night, however, last night I got delayed while in Rayon and had to drive from Rayon to Pattaya at night. Kind of a pain driving on Route 3 at night since certain sections are lit and some are not, since my night vision is not that great.

Anyways, I noticed many riders with what appeared to be dark jackets and some had pants to match that had white reflective strips horizontally on the back of the jacket and oval stripes around each arm and leg. It made them quite visible.

Any idea where I might locate a jacket or the pants and jacket set in the Pattaya area. Tried a few Mityon stores in Pattaya and no luck.

You can buy reflective sticker material at a sticker shop. I was thinking of the same thing lately and came up with the idea of buying some velcro from Home Pro, and attaching some reflective sticker it, then removing it when its time for wash. The velcro would have to be sewn onto the fabric though, but it does come with an adhesive on one side. Suppose you could just stick the reflective sticker on your helmet and license plate frame and just call it a day.

Edited by KRS1

You can buy those reflective vests crossing guards use, at any place selling raincoats and boots... (Tesco Lotus or Big C).

You can always "pimp" your ride with reflective decals.:D