Are You A Buyer Or Seller With This Financial Crisis?

I will be a buyer again as soon as I see a good entry point, and then it will likely only be with high dividend stocks. Considering the recent volatility, it's impossible to predict where that entry point will be, but for US markets perhaps S&P 950-1000?

Hi up country sinclair!

Thank you for your opinion. Nobody can predict the market. As long as you know what is your entry and exit point and what is the price margin of safety then I will be a buyer.

I have selectively bought. Earlier in the year I sold off some T and then some GE. GE was above 20 so I made a nice proft. I just bought into GE at a little above $14. Great price I think. Dividend keeps increasing yearly. I got in before the Ex Div date, then added some more on the recent drop down near 14. I also Added a lot of T (ATT) again. Got in at at a good price, and with %6 dividend I like it. I have been picking up Municipal bonds, no AMT of course, over the last two years to balance things out. I added some HST the REIT for an excursion, only bout $12,000 worth but at 14% that pays a lot of dividend. I now easily qualify for the Thai Retirement Visa income requirement by either the cash or the earnings method. Not punching out yet, but it puts a smile on my face and improves my attitude at work when I know I can leave at any time if I really wanted to. For now, a month or so a year on holiday in the LOS is OK.