Fast Ferry To Pattaya

maccastime

Yes, it's true. That boat is now running tours only in the Pattaya area. I'm not sure why service was stopped. They seemed to be getting a fair share of business (I know one of the people involved on the Hua Hin side), but I suspect it was the recent storms and rough seas caused them to have to cancel too many runs so they decided it wasn't worth it.

I was just discussing this the other day with some friends, and wondering whether it would be back on in the high season. I would have probably tried the service once just as something unusual and a nice way to get to Pattaya. Shame.

• 5 weeks later...

hope this could help i just saw this web

http://www.thailand-...timetables.html

Their timetable was basically only in name only...as they were fast getting a reputation for letting passengers down for one reason or another during their first season in operation.Cancelling at the last minute is just not good enough and everyone knows the guys have sunk a fortune into it but they need to get their act together if they really want it to work and be a business success..Let's hope this season they do o.k as everyone will benefit!

http://thailivingferry.com/

On their website it reads:

Thai living Ferry has suspended the ferry service between Pattaya and Hua Hin. This service will not be opened up again in the near future

We will now focus on the Pattaya area charters and these trips will be available through travel agencies all over Pattaya.

We would like to thank all of our satisfied customers, who have traveled with us during 2010 and 2011, looking forward to see you again on our

day and night charters made in the vicinity of Pattaya

So sadly to say, there is no ferry anymore :(

Edited by MJCM

• 2 months later...