Belgian Fries In Pattaya

indieke

It seems that in Pattaya, on the road of Jomtiem, in SOI JOMTIEN NIVATE, you can find Belgian Fries. Lou Depryck has opened a real "frites" place like in Belgium with fresh chips and potatoes importing from China. The man is the singer of "Cela plane pour moi" (Plastic bertrand lipped it), has produced many song from Viktor Lazloo, sang on Two man sound and Lou and the Hollywood Bananas (Kingston, Kingston, changed later in Pattaya-Pattaya). It is the soi between 7-9. There is the Jade House brothel in this street, so it should not be that difficult to find!

fritkotpattaya.jpg

fricadellesfritkotpattaya-225x300.jpg

• 1 year later...

A post has been removed from view. Please abide by forum rules. English is the only language allowed except in the Thai Language forum.

wai2.gif

Edit: Let's move this over to the Pattaya forum.

Topic Moved.

Edited by craigt3365

I don't think that place has been there for quite a while now. Sadly, I missed it. I used to think the Belgian fries at Patrick's Belgian restaurant Soi Diana were pretty good. Not served in paper though and no special Belgian sauces except for mayo. I do miss the "war sauce" from the Netherlands. Any thoughts?

Edited by Jingthing

From the OP. 'There is the Jade House brothel in this soi so it should not be that difficult to find!" Wash your mouth out with soap and water sir! Brothel? In Pattaya? Jade House is a 'Gentlemans Club'. I go there occasionally to relax, sip a glass of sherry, do The Times crossword etc, with other like minded 'Gentlemen'. Admittedly it is a bit more enlightened than the Gentlemens Clubs in the more up market areas of London, in as much as they have lady 'Waitresses'. But my dear lady wife, whose name for the moment escapes me, would be horrified at the suggestion that i would frequent an establishment such as the one you are alluding to.

Yours etc. Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells.

• Like 2

Chips and salad cream. bah.gif

There's salad cream -- disgusting yellowish sugar and vinegar, chemical factory effluent. And then there's mayonnaise -- creamy white heaven. If you can find Hellmans in Villa when it's in stock, give it a try. But it should be refrigerated and served cold.