Fast Reply

PattayaParent

For the last couple of days I've experienced problems when posting using the 'Fast Reply' at the bottom of the page.

Even though I type out the post in paragraphs or sentences with a 'line return' at the end, when I submit the post it reads as one continuous paraggraph with no breaks in it.

Edit: formatting - it's a problem in 'Quick Topic' also.

Edited by PattayaParent

Link to Post # is not working either you have to right click and select copy shortcut to get the link.Example http://www.thaivisa....p__4749054which is a post I made that was in separate lines but is now all strung together like Thai writing!!!

Edit: This is how I actually typed what is written above.

Link to Post # is not working either you have to right click and select copy shortcut to get the link.

Example http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/500167-electric-shower-heater/page__view__findpost__p__4749054

which is a post I made that was in separate lines but is now all strung together like Thai writing!!!

Edited by PattayaParent

^Just noticed that the 'Link to post #' is working, just operating differently.Previously there would be a pop up with the link to copy and paste elsewhere but now the link opens in the address bar instead and refreshes the page.Edit: formatting how I actually typed this is as below

^Just noticed that the 'Link to post #' is working, just operating differently.

Previously there would be a pop up with the link to copy and paste elsewhere but now the link opens in the address bar instead and refreshes the page.

Edit: formatting how I actually typed this is as below

Edited by PattayaParent