Ashampoo

IMA_FARANG

:whistling:

Just to make it clear at the outset I am not a Ashampoo fanatic or have any financial interest in the company.

In case you don't know Ashampoo is a company selling software headquarted in Germany. I just bought two of their products and so far I like them.

The reason I'm posting this is that Ashampoo is having a birthday sale on many of it's software products.

Their company is 12 years old, and for that anniversary they are selling many of their products for the sum of $12 each. Normal price is between 40 and 50 dollars each.

This sale lasts until 12 October...you see the connection, I assume.

So if your interested...do a Google or Yahoo search, check out their products, and then decide whether you want to buy or not.

They will sell to Thailand and let you download the programs here. Use your credit card.

Seriously, I was impressed with some of their products...especially for copying, burning, and creating DVD presentations.

Also they make a good looking McroSoft office replacement at less than half the price MicroSoft will charge you.

:whistling:

Ashampoo makes good working software. I have used several of their free products after reading about them from, I believe, Wanda Sloan, Bangkok Post Database. The utility programs work very good, but the best I have on my computer is the Photo Optimizer program. They also make several good multimedia related programs.

Give them a try.

LibreOffice is free, CD burners etc I get for free from CNET Downloads....worth a look.

-------------------------

Yes, I know...but what I was really interested in was Ashampoo Burning Studo 10 which came with a free program of stock images and a 1 year gaurentee of free replacement download if something bad happens in that one year. Allows you to add your own video or audio tracks to a DVD, edit them, and then burn the result to a cd, DVD, or Blue-Ray disk.

Planning to play "Movie producer". No, not what you think... I legally own a lot of audio CDs from the 70's an 80's and plan to add photo's and video clips to those audio tracks.

Normally the program sells for $49.95...but couldn't pass up that deal at only $12.00 during the sale.

:rolleyes:

I always use some utility to keep my computer cleaned up. I was using the free Advanced System Care and it often caused some small problems that I wasn't smart enough to figure out why.

I like Ashampoo and with the tip from IMA_FARANG, went ahead and paid $12 for the WinOptimizer 8. It appears to be working well and the settings are easy to understand. The little problems that came from ASC have not reappeared.