hel_l Hath No Fury Like A Thai Woman....

GuestHouse

anyhow , a mia noi poured benzina on a mia luang and burn her

sob sob

she had her ears and fingers burnt off.

the attacker has not yet been brought to trial , 1 year after the event.

the attacker gave herself up and admitted doing it , said she didnt know the policeman was married , was given bail , and has now disappeared , and although her location is no secret , nobody seems to want to get her or do anything to help the unfortunate victim.

the victim is seeking financial aid for treatment for her injuries.

the paveena foundation is helping her.

there is something in the piece about a law that states if you report to the police , (ie. give yourself up ) after having committed an offence , then you automatically get bail. is that correct..... or am i reading it wrong.

Someone translate?? Bambina please. :D

taxexile did good job already :o

the attacker gave herself up and admitted doing it , said she didnt know the policeman was married , was given bail , and has now disappeared , and although her location is no secret , nobody seems to want to get her or do anything to help the unfortunate victim.

there is something in the piece about a law that states if you report to the police , (ie. give yourself up ) after having  committed an offence , then you automatically get bail.  is that correct..... or am i reading it wrong.

in the news after having committed an offence , the police lets her free awile agter she gave herself up..when the police get the arrest warrant ,the attacker i has run away already

At least she has Phaveena to help her. by all accounts she is a great defender of the suppressed. But the damage is already done, its now CASH she needs to keep her going for the rest of her life.

What a C*nt- the guy that did this is

Sorry I spelt the whole word but with an Asterisk in between, but you get my gist. The guy is a C*nt in any language

Edited by ThaiPauly

Maybee we at Thai Visa should start a fund raising campaign for this poor woman. I am happy to pledge 2,000 Baht.

Anyone else wanna pledge then maybee the Mods could collect the money.

She needs all the help she can get. It is not often I am really moved by something here , but this has MOVED me.

What d'ya think?

TP

For F*cks sake come on, this Womans life is OVER. It was posted here so we cannot ignore it.

I wanna see those pledges coming in

I want us to raise 200,000 Baht for this unfortunate girl. You saw the pics of her before, a stunner, now look at her.

You live here, please do not stick your head in the sand and say "not my problem"

If you do you should be ashamed of yourself

Just 100 baht pledge is fine, but it will make an enourmous difference to her life

TP - i dont have a problem helping out the cause - but im in UK so not that simple, would cost me £20 to send any amount.. and to whom

If you feel that strongly maybe you could persue something like Thaivisa starting their very own version of the Masons.... or something

whadya think

At least she has Phaveena to help her. by all accounts she is a great defender of the suppressed. But the damage is already done, its now CASH she needs to keep her going for the rest of her life.

Sorry I spelt the whole word but with an Asterisk in between, but you get my gist. The guy is a C*nt in any language

A guy? I'm confused here cause I thought it was a woman who did this.

Maybe my interpretation is wrong but the way i understand it the major wife assaulted the minor wife who had an affair with major wife's husband.

ThaiPauly,

I just got Mrs Daddy to read the story about this unfortunate lady. It appears it was the Policemans Wife that did the damage. But you are correct in calling him a c#nt, as he was instrumental in causing the problem in the first place :o

Mrs Daddy also said it was Petrol that was used in this attack (?) But the prefered method is ACID :D:D And, its sometimes the husband who attacks the Mia Noi after his wife becomes aware of his infidelity. Apparently for him to save face :D:D What a sad fcuked up world we live in. Anyway, I am about to post my contribution on your We Have The Power Thread.

Someone translate?? Bambina please. :D

taxexile did good job already :o

there is something in the piece about a law that states if you report to the police , (ie. give yourself up ) after having  committed an offence , then you automatically get bail.  is that correct..... or am i reading it wrong.

in the news after having committed an offence , the police lets her free awile agter she gave herself up..when the police get the arrest warrant ,the attacker i has run away already

Someone translate Bambina's english :D

I have pm'd a MOd so hopefully he may come up with a suggestion

thanx Rio and Brit

my wife has just translated the whole story to me and my god what a shock.

how people can carry out acts like this and still live a life as though nothing has happened, takes away my belief in human nature.

if you get any where please post, as i am meeting a few people soon and they are thailand bound xmas time, and i believe they are trustworthy people, and if it could be arranged i would gladly give a donation to them for this woman and to help her circumstances.