hel_l Hath No Fury Like A Thai Woman....

GuestHouse

George/Doc - any chance we can set something up via Thai Visa - those abroad can donate via PayPal or smth similar? I think its a worthy cause.

Lets sort something fella's, ThaiPauly's well got his teeth in and rightly so. Keep us posted?

redrus

Ok lets see if I understand this based on what I have read.

A woman is playing around with another womans husband on a regular basis.....mans wife gets peed off and burns the other woman.

This happens in Cambodia and India with alarming frequency except the favoured attack is with acid.

While I can sympathise with the girl for her injuries, she must have known the risks she was taking by her actions. Sorry guys but she is partly to blame for what has happened.

Do we start collecting for every girl this happens to, all the Cambodian girls who have been maimed for life, all the girls on the sub continent who have had their looks and lives destroyed. Even in the western world there are incidences of horrific attacks on girls who have been caught out playing around with another womans husband...some actually get killed.

A woman is playing around with another womans husband on a regular basis.....mans wife gets peed off and burns the other woman.

This happens in Cambodia and India with alarming frequency except the favoured attack is with acid.

While I can sympathise with the girl for her injuries, she must have known the risks she was taking by her actions. Sorry guys but she is partly to blame for what has happened.

Do we start collecting for every girl this happens to, all the Cambodian girls who have been maimed for life, all the girls on the sub continent who have had their looks and lives destroyed. Even in the western world there are incidences of horrific attacks on girls who have been caught out playing around with another womans husband...some actually get killed.

Maybe if we at TV can bring a bit more publicity to this sh*t way of dealing with a problem :o , we can help in some way. I take it you've seen the before and after pictures, the fact she was pretty before does not come into this. Look at the state of her hands and wrists. She's screwed up and screwed up good. There are only a very very small minority of vile vile criminals in this world that would deserve something like that and, this girl is not one of them. :D

Maybe yes, we should start collecting for every girl this has happened to. Is there no charity for this kind of thing. Maybe thats because there's too many people burying their heads in the sand, saying "<deleted>*k em, they deserved it.! :D:D

redrus

How can she be partly to blame for being set on fire? I just hope that the woman who did it is brought to justice. Were she (the victim) a relative of mine, the perpertrator would not be walking around. Any means of helping the victim through TV would be welcome!

How can she be partly to blame for being set on fire? I just hope that the woman who did it is brought to justice. Were she (the victim) a relative of mine, the perpertrator would not be walking around. Any means of helping the victim through TV would be welcome!

Forget the act itself, it doesnt matter if she was burnt, bashed and left head injured, shot or whatever. Look at the cause of the act. She was involved with a married man as his mistress, she was not forced into it, she was enjoying the benefits she was receiving before the attack, she is not a complete innocent in this.

Having said that I believe the offender should be punished harshly because her actions were totally extreme, There were other less drastic and less damaging options available.

How can she be partly to blame for being set on fire? I just hope that the woman who did it is brought to justice. Were she (the victim) a relative of mine, the perpertrator would not be walking around. Any means of helping the victim through TV would be welcome![/color][/i]
So you want to help the victim of a revenge attack. Good for you.

But if someone does harm to a relative of yours, you would happily ensure that serious harm came to them!

Isn't that rather hypocritical?

Maybe if we at TV can bring a bit more publicity to this sh*t way of dealing with a problem :o , we can help in some way. I take it you've seen the before and after pictures, the fact she was pretty before does not come into this. Look at the state of her hands and wrists. She's screwed up and screwed up good. There are only a very very small minority of vile vile criminals in this world that would deserve something like that and, this girl is not one of them. :D

Maybe yes, we should start collecting for every girl this has happened to. Is there no charity for this kind of thing. Maybe thats because there's too many people burying their heads in the sand, saying "<deleted>*k em, they deserved it.! :D  :D

redrus

Yes I saw the photos, same as I have seen the photos of the Cambodian actress whose face got melted in an acid attack for similar reasons to this.

I have never said that she deserved to be attacked like that, I merely stated that as she was in a relationship with a married man, she therefore should have known or expected that some sort of retribution would follow. Usually these attacks are preceded by other confrontations and dont just come out of the blue. It is more than likely that she knew that something was going to happen, yet she didnt, for whatever reason back out of the situation.

The best way to get publicity for this in hope that some other girl doesnt receive the same treatment is for the offender to be caught, put on trial and sent to prison for a very long time and for the errant husband be ordered to look after the victim financially. Unfortunately that is unlikely to happen.

Now lets look at a slightly different scenario....A well to do woman takes a young handsome lover and the jealous or grieved husband burns the young gentleman. Would you all be so quick to take up a collection for him.....Somehow I dont think so.

How can she be partly to blame for being set on fire? I just hope that the woman who did it is brought to justice. Were she (the victim) a relative of mine, the perpertrator would not be walking around. Any means of helping the victim through TV would be welcome![/color][/i]
So you want to help the victim of a revenge attack. Good for you.

But if someone does harm to a relative of yours, you would happily ensure that serious harm came to them!

Isn't that rather hypocritical?

I never stated that I would set someone on fire for revenge. I have just stated that if the law didn't do something, then I would have to take matters into my own hands, even if that meant that I had to drag her to the police station myself. Or should the perpetrator walk around with impunity?