Sent Pm's

Rj 81

To the powers that be :o

In my control panel, PM center, it doesn't show my sent PM's. I've got all my received PM's but I'm always left wandering, did I just send that? And not being able to check as nothing shows up. I know they do send because I've had responses. Why wont they show?

Thanks

Rj

I recently noticed the same thing but have posts up to Oct 2004. There seems to be an option now to save your post by clicking on a box below the text of a PM (only took me a year to find it so can not say it is very obvious). Have not tried clicking it yet so not sure that it works.

Options

Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder

Track this message?

I recently noticed the same thing but have posts up to Oct 2004.  There seems to be an option now to save your post by clicking on a box below the text of a PM (only took me a year to find it so can not say it is very obvious).  Have not tried clicking it yet so not sure that it works.
Options

Track this message?

Arr harr :o

Thanks lopburi3

I recently noticed the same thing but have posts up to Oct 2004.  There seems to be an option now to save your post by clicking on a box below the text of a PM (only took me a year to find it so can not say it is very obvious).  Have not tried clicking it yet so not sure that it works.
Options

Track this message?

lopburi3 Thanks, I thought that maybe my PMs were not getting sent so I came here and saw your response.

Because every PM, be it sent or received uses up memory on our servers we have decided to use this feature as of Oct 2004 as Lop says. Now that you know about it, you can choose to save the most important sent PMs and save us/yourself space in your PM folder. :o