Museum And 4D Theater Destroyed In 10 Million Baht Central Pattaya Fire

Rimmer

Museum and 4D Theater destroyed in 10 Million Baht Central Pattaya fire

PATTAYA: -- A museum which was only 4 days away from opening was destroyed by fire late on Sunday Night. The Museum which featured a 4D, 360 degree theatre area was due to open on 14th October. An electrical short circuit in audio and visual equipment stored in the roof area is thought to have caused the blaze which caused the roof to buckle and there were fears of a complete collapse of the building at one-point which were later allayed. The building was constructed earlier this year at a cost of 100 Million Baht.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-10-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

From the newspaper website: "it happened at these coordinates: 12.933562,100.904387 Next to the Tesco Lotus Store on the East Side of Pattaya, next to Soi Sukhumvit 49. Picture is a bit outdated on google maps but this is the exact location of the new building."

Not exactly what I would call "Central Pattaya".

Pattaya One seems to have a clear pattern now of not specifically pointing out the actual locations of news items. Really bizarre.

This is Pattaya One news not Reuters or Associated press, don't expect any sense, logic or anything of value in their reporting.

I'm suspecting that it is Royal Garden Plaza which has the Ripley's Museum and the 4D theatre..

Pattaya One seems to have a clear pattern now of not specifically pointing out the actual locations of news items. Really bizarre.

This is Pattaya One news not Reuters or Associated press, don't expect any sense, logic or anything of value in their reporting.

I'm suspecting that it is Royal Garden Plaza which has the Ripley's Museum and the 4D theatre..

You seemed to have missed my point.

Recently, there was a police raid on a shopping mall in Pattaya.

Pattaya One failed to name the mall.

You seem to think its based on incompetence. I think it's something different than that ... hint hint.

You seemed to have missed my point.

Recently, there was a police raid on a shopping mall in Pattaya.

Pattaya One failed to name the mall.

You seem to think its based on incompetence. I think it's something different than that ... hint hint.

I think everyone knows what you mean :whistling:, it certainly ain't incompetence.. more so a conflict of interest in more ways than we could probably imagine!