Child Workers!

womble

Well maybe they don't hire Childeren, but this article has just been published on the website and a child could have written better. It's laughable to read this anywhere, but when it's written for an international newspaper you have to wonder who the hel_l proof reads for them.

You'd think the writer would realise their command of the written language is crap and at least let someone else write the article.

Or how about spell check?

Or even grammer check?

Thaksin's lawyer to ask court to gag Sondhi

Published on Nov 11 , 2005

Thana Benjathikul, the prime minister's lawyer, said on Friday that next week he would file libel suit against Sondhi Limthongkul, a fierce critic of Thaksin who routinely lambastes the PM on his TV show "Muang Thai Rai Sapda" ("Thailand Weekly").

"I'm considering Sondhi's TV show before charge him if he still slanders the premier I will file charge against him," he said.

Moreover, Thana would ask for the administrative court to forbid Sondhi accused Thaksin during the pending proceedings case.

"He [sondhi] is charging Thaksin everyday and his speech is not truth. I want social understand that why we have to complaint Sondhi I have to protect

my client," He said.

The Nation

http://202.60.196.117/breaking/read.php?lang=en&newsid=94013

:o:D:D:D:D