Recommend Dentist In Hang Dong

BillyBobThai

Empress Dental Clinic on the Canal Rd. Dr Jaraunee is excellent.Speaks fluent English and not expensive.I was there yesterday for check up and clean ,around 45 minutes, 1000 baht. www.empressdentalclinic.com ...phone 053 111 299

+1

She is great but is one of the more expensive dentists in town. For her doing the actual work I have no qualms paying her fees, she is worth it. But I don't like paying the high fees for her colleagues/junior dentists doing the work.

Empress Dental Clinic on the Canal Rd. Dr Jaraunee is excellent.Speaks fluent English and not expensive.I was there yesterday for check up and clean ,around 45 minutes, 1000 baht. www.empressdentalclinic.com ...phone 053 111 299

+1

She is great but is one of the more expensive dentists in town. For her doing the actual work I have no qualms paying her fees, she is worth it. But I don't like paying the high fees for her colleagues/junior dentists doing the work.

You nailed it.

Jarunee is by far the best dentist i've had my whole life (over 30 yrs). I'd say she's about as good at doing her job as anyone I've known is at doing their job. Prices are a tad bit high, but their equipment is state of the art.

Note : One of the junior dentists is REALLY pretty.

+1

I used Dr. Jarunee when she was at Grace and I still use her. I think she is very good.smile.gif

I won't agree to any of her colleagues doing the work if I know she can.

Edited by uptheos

I used the office on 108 between the post office and the Hang Dong market on the left headed towards Chiang mai . Had one tooth pulled did a good job and was very in expensive. She even called the next day to check on me . They are a husband and wife team seem to do very well //

I may be wrong but I don't think Dr. Jarunee will do extractions herself. She will refer to her colleague - who may be good; I don't know. Her clinic started small but last time I was there she had about 10-12 different dentists working for her.

Edited by elektrified

I may be wrong but I don't think Dr. Jarunee will do extractions herself. She will refer to her colleague - who may be good; I don't know. Her clinic started small but last time I was there she had about 10-12 different dentists working for her.

She did a difficult extraction on me and it wasn't a bad experience at all. smile.gif

She did a difficult extraction on me and it wasn't a bad experience at all. smile.gif

I would trust her 100%.

I may have misunderstood her at one point. I thought that she had told me that she no longer does anything but periodontics and cleaning and due to her busy schedule refers all other treatment to her colleagues. But she may have meant at that particular time she was too busy to do any filings or other work and referred both me and the g/f to her colleague to replace filings (who we both did not like).

Edited by elektrified

I would trust her 100%.

I may have misunderstood her at one point. I thought that she had told me that she no longer does anything but periodontics and cleaning and due to her busy schedule refers all other treatment to her colleagues. But she may have meant at that particular time she was too busy to do any filings or other work and referred both me and the g/f to her colleague to replace filings (who we both did not like).

This was about a year ago.

I also trust her, she takes her time and stops whenever you want her to. She will also give you more anaesthetic as required.

If she couldn't do something, I would search out someone else. Dr. Korakot at Grace for fillings and crowns is excellent and I've heard good things about Dr. Joy at Elite Smile.

She will do extractions and no way she has 10-12 dentists working at the same time.Its a small practice with about 3 rooms.Its quite common for Dentists and Drs to work at more than one clinic.Check the board with photos inside the reception area, no more than 9 photos which includes her very pleasant staff who assist.

She will do extractions and no way she has 10-12 dentists working at the same time.Its a small practice with about 3 rooms.Its quite common for Dentists and Drs to work at more than one clinic.Check the board with photos inside the reception area, no more than 9 photos which includes her very pleasant staff who assist.

They are definitely not all working at the same time. The clinic is too small. I guess they rotate.