Iq Of Nation Readers

bangon04

For quite some time, one of the extremely minor irritations in life has been that both the Nation and the Bangkok Post insist on publishing exactly the same copy of the Sudoku puzzle on the same day.. How this is a benefit to either paper is a mystery.....

However on Tuesday the ultra easy sudoku puzzle in the Bangkok Post was given the obligatory 1 star out of 5 for difficulty.

The exact same puzzle published in the Nation on the same day was given 2 stars out of 5.

What are they trying to tell us? That the average IQ of the Nation reader is expected to be some 20 per cent lower?

Dunno about the readership. But both papers are taking the piss out of their readers. Quality is just terrible in both of them.

Make do with reading my hometown paper online these days, and getting the FT on the weekend.

Dunno about the readership. But both papers are taking the piss out of their readers. Quality is just terrible in both of them.

Not sure I agree. The Nation is awful (does anyone actually read it?), but the Bangkok Post is usually quite good.

I did that Soduko puzzle in the BP on a flight on Monday morning - it took less than 2 minutes.

I usually do Soduku during take off and landing when they tell me to turn off my IPAD.

But I was finished before the plane took off so I had to do that Word game using the middle letter in the grid. The 9 letter word was AMBULANCE.

This was a meaningless post. Sorry.

I did that Soduko puzzle in the BP on a flight on Monday morning - it took less than 2 minutes.

I usually do Soduku during take off and landing when they tell me to turn off my IPAD.

But I was finished before the plane took off so I had to do that Word game using the middle letter in the grid. The 9 letter word was AMBULANCE.

This was a meaningless post. Sorry.

At least we don't actually have to pay for these "news"papers. That really would be injury added to insult....