1Yrm Non-Imm O

Hello. I have looked and cannot see a response to my query elsewhere on here. I am due to get another one-year multiple entry non-imm O from Hull in the next couple of months, based on my four-year-old daughter's birth certificate. This will be my fifth such visa (although I have done much travelling in between attending odd jobs around the Asian region).

Does anyone know - or has anyone heard - of any limits on the number of 1yr M Non-Imm O visas one can be issued with?

Kind regards and thanks

J

Provided you meet the criteria for the issuance of such a visa there should be no problem.

I have not heard or seen limitations on the number issued for this type of visa.

I am sure the Moderators will add to this shortly and they will Know more and have considerable knowledge and experience.

Edited by CharlieH

On Hull website on 23/9/22 it issued an update "Additional Evidence for Non-Immigrant Visas". Lopburi3, in this document it still states that a NON-IMM O evidence required includes birth certificate. "1) Visiting family working/living in Thailand: Evidencerequired: a) Birth/Marriage Certificate to show relationship". It still seems to list this as a reason to issue the non-imm o, but my query is whether there is any limit?

I took it to mean that that both a and b provisions were needed - but probably my mistake (happy to make that one). Not sure why they make Thai spouse a separate paragraph and that was why I did not believe it applied to Thai.

Do not believe there is any set limitation.

1) Married to a Thai national

Evidence required:

a) If married in Thailand:

Copies of Original Thai Marriage Certificate and Thai ID Card or Thai Passport.

b ) If married in UK:

Copies of Original UK Marriage Certificate and Thai ID Card or Thai Passport.

or

1) Visiting family working/living in Thailand

Evidence required:

a) Birth/Marriage Certificate to show relationship

b ) Letter from relative confirming they are in Thailand together with a copy of page

in their passport showing valid entry visa or a copy of their valid work permit..

Evidence required:

b ) Letter from relative confirming they are in Thailand together with a copy of page

in their passport showing valid entry visa or a copy of their valid work permit..

so if i wished to visit my daughter who lives with my g/friend and i support them they are both Thai Citizens do not work and do not have passports is the birth certificate enough?

I just received the same visa by stating my G/F is my fiancee , of course I could have got any bar girl to photocopy her I.D and embassy wouldn't have know.

just a question. On the 12 month multi, one can enter Thailand as may times as they want in that 12 month period right?

There's no doubt in my mind that should you qualify (through b/cert and marriage etc) and you travel back to the UK once a year then this is by far the best visa for Thailand. And the service from Hull (especially its postal service) is absolutely top notch.

I just received the same visa by stating my G/F is my fiancee , of course I could have got any bar girl to photocopy her I.D and embassy wouldn't have know.

just a question. On the 12 month multi, one can enter Thailand as may times as they want in that 12 month period right?

Hi Zorro1, I am curious to know how you got this 1yr non-Imm O visa, as I thought Hull were no longer issuing visas for visiting friends/girlfriends like they were before

I thought that with their new changes, (as widely discussed here - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/438717-<deleted>-hull-best-way-to-stay-in-thailand-now/page__st__125__p__4759209__hl__hull__fromsearch__1#entry4759209 )

that you had to be married and show a marriage cert

cheers,

Hi Zorro1, I am curious to know how you got this 1yr non-Imm O visa, as I thought Hull were no longer issuing visas for visiting friends/girlfriends like they were before

I thought that with their new changes, (as widely discussed here - http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry4759209 )

cheers,

I am curious too? When and where did you get this Non Imm Multi Entry O Visa and by stating 'visiting Fiancee'?

Evidence required:

so if i wished to visit my daughter who lives with my g/friend and i support them they are both Thai Citizens do not work and do not have passports is the birth certificate enough?

CR - are you named on the birth certificate ? I think that may be a factor - your Gf (with respect) is irrelevant for the purposes of the visa.

I thought that with their new changes, (as widely discussed here - http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry4759209 )

cheers,

I am curious too? When and where did you get this Non Imm Multi Entry O Visa and by stating 'visiting Fiancee'?

Perhaps zorro is not English.

I seriously doubt he could have got such a Non-Imm O from the UK.

I have just applied for a Non Imm 'O' Multi visa and supplied rental agreements, bank state in Thailand AND UK showing substantial savings and substantial income being sent from UK to Thailand every month, been with GF for 4 years (same GF), she has been to UK, I have houses in the UK, we (the GF!) also have a house car and life in Thailand, have already had 3 non-imm muti 'O' visa, was applying for 4th, I am 43 though!

Gave them everything documentation-wise.

Answer from Hull 5 mins ago was 'sorry but you do not qualify', they have been told to come into line with all other Embassies! Friendly staff but they have to abide by the rules.

My question is what is the difference between me and someone who is 50? Feel as though I am being forced to marry just to get a Visa....and the British public think it is Thai's who get married for a visa!

Before someone says 'why should Thai immigration laws be any different to other countries'....I support myself and my GF for years, spend and have spent fortunes in Thailand all generated/financed from the UK.....does not make sense to me?

No alternative but triple entry tourist visa or get married from what I can see.

I have just applied for a Non Imm 'O' Multi visa and supplied rental agreements, bank state in Thailand AND UK showing substantial savings and substantial income being sent from UK to Thailand every month, been with GF for 4 years (same GF), she has been to UK, I have houses in the UK, we (the GF!) also have a house car and life in Thailand, have already had 3 non-imm muti 'O' visa, was applying for 4th, I am 43 though!

Answer from Hull 5 mins ago was 'sorry but you do not qualify', they have been told to come into line with all other Embassies! Friendly staff but they have to abide by the rules.

My question is what is the difference between me and someone who is 50? Feel as though I am being forced to marry just to get a Visa....and the British public think it is Thai's who get married for a visa!

Before someone says 'why should Thai immigration laws be any different to other countries'....I support myself and my GF for years, spend and have spent fortunes in Thailand all generated/financed from the UK.....does not make sense to me?

No alternative but triple entry tourist visa or get married from what I can see.

Your conclusion is correct.

At least you have choices

MARRIAGE!? ohmy.gif

MARRIAGE!? ohmy.gif

To be fair, MARRIAGE - OR NOT !! :D (i.e. tourist visa).

Don't shoot the messenger, these are Thai Immigration rules - go marry your girl :)

One other choice: have a baby. I am not being frivolous. My beautiful daughter is three years old and the best thing that ever happened to me. And a brilliant add-on is that she allows me (through the birth cert with my name on) to apply for 1yr non-imm O visas and to come and go and see my daughter and Thai girlfriend.