Sailing From Pattaya-Koh Kong-Sianoukville

johnlexo

I believe you have to go to Trat by car to clear Customs and stamp out, then come back to Pattaya and sail out from there, stopping at koh chang on the way shouldn't be an issue. You must also have you Cambodian visa prior to departure as there are no facilities for issuing them at SV, all crew do not need to attend BKK to get the visa so one person can organise that part, two passport photos are required and forms can be submitted by a third party, so a trip to BKK is required as well.

You also need to enter Cambodia using the shipping agent at Kamsab who you should contact 1 week prior, they can tell you what details are required.

Contacts:

Kamsab Agent: Mr Sakol

Tel: +(855)12 900 276

+(855)34 934 197

Email: dirbiz[a]kamsab.com.kh

&CC kamsab-shv[a]online.com.kh

VHF Radio: Channel 16

Let me know if you need more info.

I believe you have to go to Trat by car to clear Customs and stamp out, then come back to Pattaya and sail out from there, stopping at koh chang on the way shouldn't be an issue. You must also have you Cambodian visa prior to departure as there are no facilities for issuing them at SV, all crew do not need to attend BKK to get the visa so one person can organise that part, two passport photos are required and forms can be submitted by a third party, so a trip to BKK is required as well.

You also need to enter Cambodia using the shipping agent at Kamsab who you should contact 1 week prior, they can tell you what details are required.

Contacts:

Kamsab Agent: Mr Sakol

Tel: +(855)12 900 276

+(855)34 934 197

Email: dirbiz[a]kamsab.com.kh

&CC kamsab-shv[a]online.com.kh

VHF Radio: Channel 16

Let me know if you need more info.

Thank you! JL..