I Was Wondering Were Bigc Was..

ya, that should be a sticky. thanks poor sucker for noticing immediately where i turned the wrong way.

turns out to be one of the more straightforward of the various forums i post on. perhaps if more people understood how easy it is to link to various types of information it would stimulate discussion. i like to link to video/music/news sources sometimes as a response in order to source material, save time and avoid confusion or misunderstanding. sarcasm never seems to translate, no matter how many languages you speak.

looking for a big c video to keep this on topic, i searched a couple of pages to find something and thought that there may be some value in this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J6OgLnU2AM

ya, that should be a sticky. thanks poor sucker for noticing immediately where i turned the wrong way.

turns out to be one of the more straightforward of the various forums i post on. perhaps if more people understood how easy it is to link to various types of information it would stimulate discussion. i like to link to video/music/news sources sometimes as a response in order to source material, save time and avoid confusion or misunderstanding. sarcasm never seems to translate, no matter how many languages you speak.

looking for a big c video to keep this on topic, i searched a couple of pages to find something and thought that there may be some value in this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J6OgLnU2AM

biggrin.gif I like it. Post some more....

Welcome back road rager

so what have i misseed??

I dunnow why that other forum was closed down i think they said for forang policeman bashing thread. the irroic thing is that i started the topic because i was bash inderectly by a policeman. So basically if i dressed up as a police man and carried on the topic and said that i was going to bash other forangs i suppose that would have been alright.

never mind what goes around comes around. i am watch you you volenteers and your close links to the jet skis.

:ph34r:

I dunnow why that other forum was closed down i think they said for forang policeman bashing thread.

Coming from our little Island and bashing a high-so tourist police in the big city. :whistling:

]

That is why my spelling is so badbecause i keep bashing people with my key baord.

wasn't aware that u could bash someone via an inteent connection though. next the pedos shall be touching people up with there mouse buttons.

must make sure my kid does not touch my computer now.

maybe it would have its uses for meeting a sexy single female.

well preferably 2 sexy females. Now i know i can touch people through my computer. if i can bash someone via the internet then in thiory i could sleep with a sexy lady friend also.

just need to get the software

where can i buy.

What are you babbling on about now? laugh.gif

I use google translate from English to Thai, Finnish and then back to English again, then it makes all sense.

---------------------------------------

นั่นคือเหตุผลที่การสะกดคำของฉันเพื่อให้ฉันเก็บ badbecause ทุบตีกับคนสำคัญของฉัน baord

ไม่ทราบว่า u ได้ทุบตีคนที่ผ่านการเชื่อมต่อ inteent แม้ว่า ต่อไป pedos จะต้องสัมผัสกับคนที่มีปุ่มเมาส์

ต้องให้แน่ใจว่าเด็กของฉันไม่ได้สัมผัสคอมพิวเตอร์ของฉันตอนนี้

บางทีมันอาจจะจะต้องใช้ในการประชุมเป็นหญิงเดียวเซ็กซี่

ดีกว่าผู้หญิง 2 เซ็กซี่ ตอนนี้ฉันรู้ว่าฉันสามารถสัมผัสคนผ่านเครื่องคอมพิวเตอร์ของฉัน ถ้าฉันสามารถทุบตีคนผ่านทางอินเทอร์เน็ตแล้วใน thiory ฉันจะหลับนอนกับเพื่อนผู้หญิงเซ็กซี่ยัง

ก็ต้องได้รับซอฟแวร์

ฉันสามารถหาซื้อ

--------- To Finnish my mother language

Siksi minun oikeinkirjoitus, joten en löi minun badbecause noin baord.

U ei voi voittaa yli seuraavan inteent pedos on alttiina joku hiiren painiketta.

Täytyy varmistaa lapseni eivät kosketa tietokone uudelleen nyt.

Ehkä se voidaan vaatia täyttämään yksinäisten naisten seksikäs.

Parempi kuin kaksi seksikäs naisia​​, nyt tiedän, että voin koskettaa ihmisiä kautta tietokoneeseen. Jos voin voittaa ihmisiä internetissä, niin minä nukkua naisten kanssa, jotka ovat seksikkäitä vielä thiory.

Minun täytyy saada ohjelmisto.

Voin ostaa.

--------- And then back to English

That is why my spelling, so I slapped my badbecause about baord.

U can not win over the next inteent pedos is exposed to a mouse button.

Need to make sure my kids do not touch my computer now.

Perhaps it may be required to meet sexy single women.

Better than two sexy women, now I know that I can touch people through your computer. If I can win the people over the internet, so I will not sleep with women who are sexy yet thiory.

I need to get the software.

I can buy.

---------------------

BigC, if you touch me through my computer, I will upgrade to professional virus protection. :ph34r:

If I could get the software all men will build you a statue.

What are you babbling on about now? laugh.gif

sometimes it is hard to explain things via internet with the usage of voice.

the topic was closed for police bashing but for real. how can anyone bash someone physically through text on a montior.

i was taking the buscuit

but hard the exlain.

i'll jest leave it.........................