สิ้นซอย

hiero

สิ้นซอย

The first meaning is 'end of the alley/street etc'

but i got told a 2nd meaning by a thai once. Since then I asked a couple young thai people about the 2nd meaning and they don't know it and say that there is no second meaning.

I'm not going to say the 2nd meaning as it's sexual (or at least i'll wait until someone else says it :) )

It's not "สิ้นซอย" but only ซอย

This meaning is not from alley or road despite it's spelled the same, but it's from the meaning of slicing or cutting something.

It's the motion back and fort when you slice something which is the metaphor of having sex with the similar motion.

ซอย is a common slang used to describe the action of "in and out" when you have sex. It's used to describe what men do. Women do not ซอย.

Edited by Mole

It's not "สิ้นซอย" but only ซอย

This meaning is not from alley or road despite it's spelled the same, but it's from the meaning of slicing or cutting something.

It's the motion back and fort when you slice something which is the metaphor of having sex with the similar motion.

ซอย is a common slang used to describe the action of "in and out" when you have sex. It's used to describe what men do. Women do not ซอย.

thanks Mole...very comprehensive explanation there!!