Gel Battery For Motorcycle

Mobaan

The motorcycle batteries I have had so far mostly do not not last longer than 2 years -and perform miserably . I can not (easily) bring a gel motorcycle battery from the States-i use those here for years w/o any problem.

Are true gel batteries available in Thailand ? if so , where can I get one ?

Everything coming from the States the UK and Europe etc is the bestest is becoming a bit boring.:D

The battery in my Honda scoot is a sealed Japanese one sold in Thailand came with the scoot it's nearly 4 years old and never been a problem.

My Mrs Yam scoot 5years old had a battery in it every year until after 2years we upgraded to a sealed Jap battery and 3years on it's still OK.

I think what I am trying to say is, sealed batteries bought in Thailand for me anyhow seemed to be OK.

Edited by Kwasaki

Everything coming from the States the UK and Europe etc is the bestest is becoming a bit boring.:D

The battery in my Honda scoot is a sealed Japanese one sold in Thailand came with the scoot it's nearly 4 years old and never been a problem.

My Mrs Yam scoot 5years old had a battery in it every year until after 2years we upgraded to a sealed Jap battery and 3years on it's still OK.

I think what I am trying to say is, sealed batteries bought in Thailand for me anyhow seemed to be OK.

You misunderstand . I am not at all hooting the horn for stuff from USA . Its the only one , I know how to compare to . If I can get a truely sealed GEL battery in Thailand I will be entirely happy .

No problem shipping, I have imported Deka batterys before when the Thai and jap batterys where to large and under powered for their size.

I am sure shipping can be arranged , but how about the cost of shipping and the import duties?