Porsche Cayenne

John 1

Mine's black, and while I'm very close to Ubon ATM and was there yesterday (right now posting using my cell phone with Ubon, Yaso, Roi Et, Surin and Sisaket all within a stone's throw), it's raining, so the Porsche sitting at home in BKK ;)

Should have let me know, l would have waved as you passed, and handed you a Chang of course. :)

:o Its strange, those who notice a different ride.Most Ferangs, Audi, BMW Porche and Land Cruiser drivers ,all wander over ,say Hi . But never a Tuna Driver,be they Thai or Ferang,and they all drink Chang,not expensive stuff. Funny Old Game. Never had a go in a Porche, just the Hotell Guys Audi, thats cool, got adaptive Cruise Controll, that even i can understand.

Mine's black, and while I'm very close to Ubon ATM and was there yesterday (right now posting using my cell phone with Ubon, Yaso, Roi Et, Surin and Sisaket all within a stone's throw), it's raining, so the Porsche sitting at home in BKK ;)

Should have let me know, l would have waved as you passed, and handed you a Chang of course. :)

Have a bit of an entourage in tow ATM - maybe next time when I'm in the area without a convoy though ;):burp:

Have a bit of an entourage in tow ATM - maybe next time when I'm in the area without a convoy though ;):burp:

Cool. :)

I'm off to Yaso this weekend (from Bkk). Which are the best roads to use, to avoid the floods and bad traffic?

Cool, yes for sure, always learning something new from MRO, firstly ABS & ABS and now ATM & ATM.:D

Cool, yes for sure, always learning something new from MRO, firstly ABS & ABS and now ATM & ATM.:D

Hmmm, yes, l hope not ATM and he really means ATM. :lol:

i dont know about you but im going home in a few months and i just saw a manual nissan 350z shiny black for 400 000baht..

wont notice any of those porscha :jap:

Yep, nice car when talking farang used car prices.

I was a bit of a Nissan nut in my late teens/early 20's - back then I had a heavily tricked up Skyline GT-R and loved it to bits.

I'm now 37 though, and fortunate enough to be able to afford the real thing - on paper they seem close, but the real differences quickly come to light behind the wheel.

That said, I'd still like a test drive of an Infinity FX50 if they ever enter TH officially ;)

i dont know about you but im going home in a few months and i just saw a manual nissan 350z shiny black for 400 000baht..

wont notice any of those porscha :jap:

Yep, nice car when talking farang used car prices.

I was a bit of a Nissan nut in my late teens/early 20's - back then I had a heavily tricked up Skyline GT-R and loved it to bits.

I'm now 37 though, and fortunate enough to be able to afford the real thing - on paper they seem close, but the real differences quickly come to light behind the wheel.

That said, I'd still like a test drive of an Infinity FX50 if they ever enter TH officially ;)

ill post some videos from the infinity dealer once i get back home haha

g35 is my all time favorite non-spitinyourface car.. affordable.. speedy and classy.

Was at the Central Plaza traffic lights in Khon Kaen a few weeks ago and a bloke pulled up next to me in a C63 AMG. Lights turned green and he was gone before you could blink. Impressive. I always was a fan of German " Q" cars.

:cheesy: Im Now 37 . ?. Why are you here in Gods Waiting Room then. Jeeeeez,at 37 i was havind a Ball, not driving Old Mens Sports Cars , and living in Thick Ville , you on the run or somethink.

A Cayenne is an old man's sport car? Here I was thinking it was just the best SUV you could buy ;)

Thailand wasn't even on my radar for places to visit, but work transferred here to help kick off our operations 12 years ago, and one thing lead to another - now I'm married with 2 kids and loving it.

As for hanging out with you retirees on TV Motoring, age is not a barrier for car nuts :D