An Idiot Abroad - Karl Meets Bangkok'S Ladyboy'S

Boater

Interesting video. Thanks for posting it, Boater.

Good for karl for opening his mind and accepting others as they are. Karl is straight as they come, but just wanted to know more about something that many of us find odd. Nobody is forcing anyone to be something they're not. Ladyboys are easy enough to spot. If you don't want to be involved then just say no. No need to insult or be disrespectful to anyone.

• Like 1

Interesting video. Thanks for posting it, Boater.

Good for karl for opening his mind and accepting others as they are. Karl is straight as they come, but just wanted to know more about something that many of us find odd. Nobody is forcing anyone to be something they're not. Ladyboys are easy enough to spot. If you don't want to be involved then just say no. No need to insult or be disrespectful to anyone.

Ian , it is a comedy series from the UK and not a documentary :whistling:

but he did have a far point if you find out your err missus used to be a mr, she can get on with more DIY and Heavy Lifting

moving to Thailand videos forum

i didnt know there was such a sub forum... learn somthing new everyday

me neither, maybe we can just come here to hurl expletives at each other without the mods being aware of our existence. As this is a video forum neither of us knew about I shall post an appropriate video clip.