Help! My Wife Won'T Give Me Money For Booze

chops

I don't know what her problem is. I give her money every month and then she denies me my own money.

GEEEZUS. Why do some people think a few beers are bad? I only get pissed a few times a month(5-6 maybe?). I don't think passing out and acting like an ass is out of control. I think it's quite normal here in Patts. :annoyed:

IMHO, there is nothing wrong with a few beers, if you're not an alcoholic. Being out of control and acting like an ass can be dangerous out in public though, I hope you're with some reasonably sober friends who will get you home safe and sound. In regards to your wife not giving you any money, you've let us know that you'll spend 2K Baht/night on your drinks alone..........Hell, I wouldn't give you the money either!

Why do you give your wife your money ?

Did you give her your ATM card ?

Reminds me of an old Norwegian i knew, he used to come over borrowing 100 baht to get something to eat, yet he had 100.000 baht per month in pension, lived in a 6000 baht room, and didn't drink.

His wife had his ATM card, she was a 50+ year ole aggressive fat tramp

Reminds me of an old Norwegian i knew, he used to come over borrowing 100 baht to get something to eat, yet he had 100.000 baht per month in pension, lived in a 6000 baht room, and didn't drink.

ATM card? Never. I give her all my money every month and she gives me an allowance. :(

ATM card? Never. I give her all my money every month and she gives me an allowance. :(

Always said, you can increase the amount you choose to give your woman, but it's hard, if not impossible to decrease it. To put it more bluntly, your'e screwed pal.violin.gif

Point of clarification:

"I drink too much Forum

Support forum for members drinking too much alcohol"

Refers to support in stopping or reducing alcohol intake, not support in carrying on with the drinking. <_<

For support/sympathy along those lines, you are in the wrong place. Try General or Farang Pub.

If/when you come around to thinking your wife maybe has a valid point re your drinking tendencies, then return here and you'll get as nice welcome..

I have a feeling that the OP might be giving his wife control over the money in the hope that this will cut down his binges somewhat. Then after he has a few, he wants more and then starts posting on here, kind of like drunk dialing.

Or, he's a troll.

I don't see what her problem is either,or your's come to that.

it's quite simple,you take out your money each month,and then you give her the remainder.

now that's not too hard,is it?

&lt;deleted&gt; are you arguing and pleading about your own money for,or are you having a laugh? Troll Style?

And if she doesn't like it?.................. tough luck!

Edited by MAJIC

:whistling:

I don't know what her problem is. I give her money every month and then she denies me my own money.

GEEEZUS. Why do some people think a few beers are bad? I only get pissed a few times a month(5-6 maybe?). I don't think passing out and acting like an ass is out of control. I think it's quite normal here in Patts.

--------------------------

I think (and hope) that you're a troll and this is a b-----it post.

Doesn't matter...I'll tell this story anyhow. It's a true story I personally witnessed.

Many years ago I worked in Saudi Arabia. Company supplied house...3 people living in a shared house.

One of them was a black American named Bill. Bill was an alchoholic.

It got so bad while he lived in Thailand that his Thai girlfriend litterly locked him into his room until he sobered up. For some reason this Thai woman really cared about Bill.

Once Bill was sober, he realized this was his last chance. He cleaned himself up, cut his hair,etc. He sent of a resume to the company I worked for seeking a job as a electronics/communication systems technician in Saudi Arabia.

He was hired and came to live with myself and one other in Saudi. That's where I met Bill.

Bill was a good technician when he was sober. He figured there was no alchohol in Saudi so he would stay sober there.

He was wrong. By pure bad luck the 3rd guy assigned that company house was a British guy called Devin. Devin made his own alcohol...just for a few drinks every now and then...what's the harm in that?

Of course, even homemade booze isn't free. Wasn't to long before a lot of Bill's pay was going to Devin for booze.

The ending of this story isn't pretty. Bill was caught wandering around that Saudi city stumbling drunk. The Saudi police gave him a break...they didn't send him to jail...but he was deported. The company had no choice but to pay Bill off, and send him to his home of record...Thailand.

Seven months later I took a vacation...two weeks in Thailand with my Thai family. While there I saw another farang friend who also knew Bill.

He told me that Bill had been killed in Bangkok. He was drunk and wandered out in front of traffic while trying to cross the road. He was dead when the ambulance got there.

That's a true story...but I disguised the names...they weren't really Bill and Devin.

Everything else is straight fact.

That's why I hope your original post isn't true...that you're just a troll with a b-----it story.

:blink:

Edited by IMA_FARANG

How weak, let your wife copntrol your money. Like it is your mama who gives you some money for candys but now many years later it is for beer. Why are so many farangs so lost, give all my money to my wife hahahahaha, why would you do that? And she, of course, buys all the sh.t she wants for her family and herself. Just stop paying her monthly and look if she still loves you or maybe it was all about the money... and then you have to make a decision, do I stay or do I do go now with my money. If you ask me, easy, run.

Good say.... but I want to clarify this you said............

Just stop paying her monthly and look if she still loves you ...........................

Who will want to marry a Farang if not of his monies??? No $, No honey!!!

Don't believe me? Ask any Thai lady, telling them to marry a poor Farang see what they answer you...... BA LA PLAO!!!!!!

How weak, let your wife copntrol your money. Like it is your mama who gives you some money for candys but now many years later it is for beer. Why are so many farangs so lost, give all my money to my wife hahahahaha, why would you do that? And she, of course, buys all the sh.t she wants for her family and herself. Just stop paying her monthly and look if she still loves you or maybe it was all about the money... and then you have to make a decision, do I stay or do I do go now with my money. If you ask me, easy, run.