Look For Childfriendly Int School In Bangkok

flakes

Dear all,

I am looing for a nice int school for my son of 8 years old.he can speak english dutch and thai.

The Schools that i preselected on the internet sofar are : the new int sathorn school, St george school, Rasami ,Amercian school of bangkok.

Does anyone has experiences with these schools?

Does anyone knows other schools that i might look into?

I really looking for an childfriendly place where the wellbeeing of the child comes first.

budget is arround 250 k..I aware that i can negotiate with schools for their fees since they are always looking for more students !

Its my plan to finalise a school in Bkk first and then find an appartment just in the same neighboorhood.

So it must always be a combination of a School with an nice childfriendly apartment complex where is more foreigners living with kids near to it.

Budget for accomendation is 20.000-30.000 BHT

I can either live in the city center of Bkk but good areas and or perhaps more to the outskirt of the city (Bangna ,airport suvarnabhum )but always in combination School near to unit.

Any suggestions or nice combinations?

Yeah roger that,actually i was more thinking about living walking distance away from the school..

I really dont intend waising much time in traffic either for my child or myself..

No advice on school, just this little advice: Decide school first and get somewhere to live max half an hour away from school in Bangkok traffic rush hour