Foreign Nationals Robbed At Gunpoint In Pattaya Condominium

Rimmer

Decoy brings men to rob foreign Nationals at a Condominium

PATTAYA: --A Pattaya woman was the decoy to bring thieves, one of which claimed to be a police officer, robbed 2 Iranian men at gun point, in their room at a condominium nearby Jomtien beach and escaped but there was clear CCTV footage. Police expect that they will be able to make an arrest soon.

Pattaya, October 18, 2011[PDN]; at 1.00 am Pol. Lt. Col. Anuchet. Kassomboon, investigating officer Pattaya (Kong Dongtarn sub branch) Chonburi province, was notified that a thief, using a gun, had robbed foreign tourists, the incident occurred in room 260 on the 11th floor floor of Jomtien Beach Paradise Condominium, Jomtien Beach Road, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province.

The room was at the back of the building where police found the two victims, Mr. Ali Muza Zeinzadeh age 25 and Mr. Mehdi Mohammadi Ghabaghtapeh age 28. Both of them were of Iranian nationality, Mr. Ali Muza said that before the incident occurred, at 12.30 am, when he was sleeping in the room with Mr. Mehdi Mohammadi, he received a phone call from a Thai woman that he had seen her several times over the last 3 days, she was a prostitute at Jomtien beach whom he had paid for sexual services. During this phone call she said that she would like to bring her elder brother to be introduced, Mr. Ali Muza thought that there would not be any danger so he agreed to allow her to bring him.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-10-19

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I'm very sorry, but if some hooker phones me just after midnight in order to introduce her brother........<deleted>!

If she wanted to bring her sister over with her in the middle of the night, would you feel the same way ??

You guys here at TV really amaze me.

Two guys get robbed at gun point in their hotel and all you brilliant, compassionate sages can find in your heart is to insult them.

I'm sure glad we have people like you who never make mistakes to enlighten we poor fools cowering in the shadows of your greatness.

Wow. you guys are really something.

Seeker

Two guys get robbed at gun point in their hotel and all you brilliant, compassionate sages can find in your heart is to insult them.

I'm sure glad we have people like you who never make mistakes to enlighten we poor fools cowering in the shadows of your greatness.

Seeker

come on seeker, would you allow a BEACH FRONT working girl to come around to your room past midnight with HER BROTHER ! ,

Seeker

come on seeker, would you allow a BEACH FRONT working girl to come around to your room past midnight with HER BROTHER ! ,

We have no sympathy cos it never happened to us! biggrin.gif