Benson & Hedges

JayBlake

Doors to manual at BKK in two weeks.

Anyone know how much a pack of B&H are from 7/11?

Here in UK it's over £6 (300Bt +).

Dubai airport it's £1.50 (75Bt).

Should I bring my own or will I end up costing myself more as well as providing some humiliarty to the Thai customs guys?

7-11 dont sell B and H any more, only place in thailand that sells them is King Free Duty ....

getting a deal there, 7.55 last place i checked...

are you flying from the UK or Dubai, best bet is to buy them in the duty free at UK or Dubai...

also to note, on exit / entry to swampy, you can buy them for 550 THB for 200

7-11 dont sell B and H any more, only place in thailand that sells them is King Free Duty ....

getting a deal there, 7.55 last place i checked...

are you flying from the UK or Dubai, best bet is to buy them in the duty free at UK or Dubai...

also to note, on exit / entry to swampy, you can buy them for 550 THB for 200

OMG!

Good thing I asked.

Flying from UK via Dubai.

But the BKK duty-free price looks good at 55THB per pack (great price).

Pity that they're no longer sold at 7/11 (by the way, how is a person supposed to know what brands they DO sell since they can't be displayed anymore? I can feel a Monty Pythonesque "Cheese Shop" sketch developing).

Thanks so much for letting me know, Boater.

300Bt for a pack of cigarette! This is impossibly expensive!

70Bt for a pack of LM's at 7/11. Why on earth would you pay more or even think of bringing cig's into Thailand. Duty Free is more expensive than 7/11. Buy them here in Thailand mate.

I don't think you can beat Dubai prices on cigarettes. Last month I bought 200 Gold Leaf for less than 10 GBP.

I don't smoke now but always buy d/fs. One thing I would be careful about is buying well known brands in Thai d/f because I don't think they always tell you the country of manufacture. I suspect many are made under licence in SE Asia.

70Bt for a pack of LM's at 7/11. Why on earth would you pay more or even think of bringing cig's into Thailand. Duty Free is more expensive than 7/11. Buy them here in Thailand mate.

Correct, and Wonder is 42 Baht. But the op was asking for B & H. :rolleyes:

He will learn to adapt and change if he is a smoker/addict. :whistling:

L & M are only 58 THB ???

i smoke L & M and prefer them over B and H .......

I don't think you can beat Dubai prices on cigarettes. Last month I bought 200 Gold Leaf for less than 10 GBP.

I don't smoke now but always buy d/fs. One thing I would be careful about is buying well known brands in Thai d/f because I don't think they always tell you the country of manufacture. I suspect many are made under licence in SE Asia.

They DO produce them locally... and therefore the tabacco smells completely different. I'm smoking Marlboro Gold, but when buy them in Thailand, after 3 days I start coughing like a REAL chain smoker... so in Thailand, I switch to Marlboro red which are almost equal to the Gold here in Europe.

They DO produce them locally... and therefore the tabacco smells completely different. I'm smoking Marlboro Gold, but when buy them in Thailand, after 3 days I start coughing like a REAL chain smoker... so in Thailand, I switch to Marlboro red which are almost equal to the Gold here in Europe.

A pack of Marlborough Red 25's in Australia at Woolies is A$16-35. What a joke. How much TAX is the Gov getting and Woolies is still making a fat profit. :ph34r:

Hi, JayBlake, i was in Thailand for 3 months and i am a B &H smoker and while i was there i smoked "Krong Thip" and they were very similar, and cheap

scoop1

I bought a pack of Krong Tip when shop never had my usual LM Red, smoked three and binned them awfull things, wonder are much bettter if you can only buy local smokes in an emergency imo