Need A Car/Bike Battery Charger - Where To Buy In Pattaya?

vel_tins

Bear in mind that batteries die very quickly here so it might not be worth it.

I bought a good one 5 years ago ( parts shop on Sukhomvit near Mcdonalds I think), used it twice and had to buy buy a new battery anyway a day or two later in both cases.

edit: Battery multi output battery charger for sale 6/12/24v, 30amp, as new, 1500 Bht.

Edited by dogleg

As said, they have them everywhere, but i too think you should go opposite Foodland, to get you acquainted with the place. You also have the hardware store next to Big C extra (in ex carrefour building)

Well, I know this shop. "Santi Hardware", if I remember correctly and sure they have "everything".

I will check it out.

Bear in mind that batteries die very quickly here so it might not be worth it.

Correct, but I have several vehicles (car and bikes), and sometimes, I "forget" to disconnect the battery after use...this is the reason, why I need a charger ;)

• 10 years later...
32 minutes ago, maake55555 said:

I need a charger because I we always let my battery go bad by leaving the switch on over night.  We only need a little charge to get it going.

Thread still going strong after 10 years :biggrin:

If you live in Pattaya I think the answers above are still valid?

The hardware shop opposite BigC extra still exists and as written every major hardware chain store has such stuff.

Edited by KhunBENQ

On 10/23/2011 at 12:06 PM, vel_tins said:

Well, I know this shop. "Santi Hardware", if I remember correctly and sure they have "everything".

I will check it out.

Correct, but I have several vehicles (car and bikes), and sometimes, I "forget" to disconnect the battery after use...this is the reason, why I need a charger ;)

Shopee, 350bht, works great....