Helmets In Pattaya?

eddi

Does anyone know where I can buy a new helmet in Pattaya, not the one-size-fits-all ones in supermarkets or the THB 10,000+ "Superbike" types.

I want an open face one with a visor and I had in mind a price of around THB 4,000, similar to European prices.

Or if there's a place that fits new chinstraps as that's all that is wrong with my existing helmet (bought in Europe)

Check out the motorcycle repair shop at the SE corner of the Pattaya Tai, Soi Bongkot, Soi Kho Phai intersection.

They have a good supply of helmets, from really cheap to some decent ones.

As for refitting straps to your old one, sorry don’t know.

look for the 'REAL' brand good helmets for not a lot of money. Open face about 1,200b full face from 1,400b up to about 2,500b.

You didn't say what size you are.. I also saw some decent looking helmets at the scooter hot up shop on soi baukaw just down from soi diana (has the scooter panels hanging up outside.

Thanks MTH

Is Soi Bongkot the first junction from Sukumvit in Pattaya Tai?

(I don't have a decent map)

thaicbr

I'm size L in Europe. REAL make sounds good, is the shop north of Soi Diana Inn on Soi Bukaow?

Thanks MTH

thaicbr

I'm size L in Europe. REAL make sounds good, is the shop north of Soi Diana Inn on Soi Bukaow?

if you have soi diana/2nd rd behind you turn right and its about 200m on the right (you can't miss it)

approx GPS. 12.928206,100.884353

yOU MAY HAVE TO GO FOR xl WITH REAL

Edited by thaicbr

Thanks MTH

thaicbr

It's slightly closer to Third road, than to Sukhumvit. It's the intersection that usually gets jammed up.

Here are the GPS coordinates, just plug it into Google maps: 12.921165,100.887258