Thaifan2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BMW_K1600LT_03.jpg

Mine the BMW K1600 LT . :jap:

Looks like a refrigerator on wheels.

I think you CAN fit a cooler box as an option...

You can also pull a trailer .( i used to on my previous R100RT ) .WHATS YOUR DREAM BIKE BTW ( OR ARE YOU KEEPING IT A SECRET ? )

BMW_K1600LT_03.jpg

Mine the BMW K1600 LT . :jap:

Looks like a refrigerator on wheels.

I think you CAN fit a cooler box as an option...

You can also pull a trailer .( i used to on my previous R100RT ) .WHATS YOUR DREAM BIKE BTW ( OR ARE YOU KEEPING IT A SECRET ? )

I don't waste my time dreaming.... Just look at what i can (afford) buy then buy itcool.gif

Actually i have been thinking.. It would be fun to have an Aprilia Mana. I think just because it's so different.

post-62652-0-07827300-1319285138_thumb.j

I had lunch a few weeks ago with a friend of mine who recently opened the Vespa dealership on Thong Lor. If I remember correctly he said they were thinking of taking on the Aprilla line as well. Not sure which models, but I'll post any news I hear about it.

RSV4

5d0ce5d5.jpg

1198SP

58b2c281.jpg

dam_n, RC, you reading my mind or what? :) My first choice was the RSV4 and the second the 1198SP

Okay,my racing routes. I would love to run one of these: Top Fuel Motorcycle, like Larry 'Spiderman' McBride's beasty. Nothing like having 1,300 hp to try and get stuck to the tarmac. Fastest & quickest I have ever gone for the standing quarter mile was 8.16 secs @ 166.6 mph :D This machine is a whole new skill set though.

gallery05.jpg

gallery06.jpg

Yeah baby

gallery14.jpg

FLAME ON..!!!!

Larry-McBride-35-DRO.jpg

Edited by Garry

I'm reminded of a scene from the movie,'The Killing Of Sister George'.

The ,Sister George character is the village local nurse who uses a small two stroke motorbike

on which to do her rounds.

One of her contemporaries remarks on the fact that when she,Sister George,is seen around town on her motorbike

she always has a huge smile on her face.

To which Sister George replies.'So would you if you had 1500ccs throbbing away between your legs' !!

I've always loved that line,I think it's a classic.

The most dependable motorbike I ever owned or rode...took many trips from BC to New Mexico...through out the American and Canadian west.

honda-cb500-4-72.jpg

My riding partner rode this bike...

bmw_r75_6_1976_750_8.JPG

later I bought it and enjoyed it...still as much as I liked it the Honda was the most dependable and almost unbreakable...I slid down a levee into a river and such & it just started up and kept going.

RSV4

My god that RSV4 is just beautiful.... how much do they sell fro in USA/ Australia ??

5d0ce5d5.jpg

1198SP

58b2c281.jpg

dam_n, RC, you reading my mind or what? :) My first choice was the RSV4 and the second the 1198SP

Okay,my racing routes. I would love to run one of these: Top Fuel Motorcycle, like Larry 'Spiderman' McBride's beasty. Nothing like having 1,300 hp to try and get stuck to the tarmac. Fastest & quickest I have ever gone for the standing quarter mile was 8.16 secs @ 166.6 mph :D This machine is a whole new skill set though.

gallery05.jpg

gallery06.jpg

Yeah baby

gallery14.jpg

FLAME ON..!!!!

Larry-McBride-35-DRO.jpg

64r27w.jpg

I would also love one of these to potter about in ,and do a wash and shine every week .If anyone knows one for sale in Thailand i would be interested .

last time I saw one of these old girls was in a Museum, though I thought it was a waste. Be nice to see one on the road, where it was meant to be.

One of my all time favorite bikes of yesteryear that I would like to own is the one shown below. For the knowledgeable, anyone recognize this particular race bike? B)

KingKenny.jpg

One of my all time favorite bikes of yesteryear that I would like to own is the one shown below. For the knowledgeable, anyone recognize this particular race bike? B)

KingKenny.jpg

is it a yamaha YZR500 from around 1979 ? B)

Edited by wana

KingKenny.jpg

Good so far and the name of the rider that made this particular yellow YZR500 famous? Now be careful now, as it may not have been an American rider :D

KingKenny.jpg

Good so far and the name of the rider that made this particular yellow YZR500 famous? Now be careful now, as it may not have been an American rider :D

is this him? B)