Tourist Visa Requirements

Guest Froggy

Guest Froggy

Hi Members! :o

I will go apply for a Tourist Visa with Double Entries soon.

I would like to know if there's some requirements to get it! I will apply for this Visa in Ottawa, Canada!

Do they ask for specific finance and is it possible to get a Tourist Visa with 3 entries?

Have a Nice Day!

Froggy

Froggy, not sure for Canada but probably similar to requirements for US citizen. I applied for and received a triple entry tourist visa (60 days for each plus you can get a 30 day extension on each in thailand) in Washington DC and was literally in and out of the office in 2 minutes, then picked up my visa the next day. No hassles. No questions on income, finances, anything. Just the basics of where are you going to stay and your current address. They handed me my passport and said 'have a great time'

Thanks for this infos!

I will go apply soon but I think in Canada they not allow more than Double Entries!

I don't know if it because they don't mention about it in the website but I will contact them about the Triple Entries!

Thanks again!

Froggy

I just got mine in the mail today from the Ottawa Embassy. :o

There is no problem getting a double entry tourist Visa in Canada for Thailand.

It says on their site that they do not allow Multiple Entry Visa. So I was confused wondering... "well wouldn't double entry be Multiple?". But I guess Multiple specifically means 3 or more entries. And no apparently they do not issue these.

(They should really clarify that a Double Entry doesn't fall under Multiple Entry.

To me Multiple = greater than 1 :D

Double entry is no problem, you just need to send double the money.

If you're mailing, you'll have to send:

$80 Canadian for double entry in the form of money order.

1 passport photo.

Your passport itself.

Prepaid envelope for them to mail it back. I sent mine registered mail, and prepaid registered for them to send it back.

And of course the application.

As always though, call them to confirm what people tell you on the internet. Mayve I forgot something about the requirements. :D

I just got mine in the mail today from the Ottawa Embassy. :o

There is no problem getting a double entry tourist Visa in Canada for Thailand.

It says on their site that they do not allow Multiple Entry Visa. So I was confused wondering... "well wouldn't double entry be Multiple?". But I guess Multiple specifically means 3 or more entries. And no apparently they do not issue these.

(They should really clarify that a Double Entry doesn't fall under Multiple Entry.

To me Multiple = greater than 1 :D

Double entry is no problem, you just need to send double the money.

If you're mailing, you'll have to send:

$80 Canadian for double entry in the form of money order.

1 passport photo.

Your passport itself.

Prepaid envelope for them to mail it back. I sent mine registered mail, and prepaid registered for them to send it back.

And of course the application.

As always though, call them to confirm what people tell you on the internet. Mayve I forgot something about the requirements. :D

Multiple applies to Non-Immigrant visa's and is a visa valid for a year.