Thaksin To Definitely Return In December: Kwanchai

webfact

A case in point is that yet another Thaksinite has revealed his plans to have Thaksin Return in Full Glory .

General Panlop, who is currently Security Adviser to Yingluck, says he will bring Thaksin back this year.

He says Thaksin will arrive on his personal jet (the 1.5 Billion Baht one, I presume) and land at Suvarnabhumi to a hero's welcome AKA Full Glory.

Edited by Buchholz

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A case in point is that yet another Thaksinite has revealed his plans to have Thaksin Return in Full Glory .

General Panlop, who is currently Security Adviser to Yingluck, says he will bring Thaksin back this year.

He says Thaksin will arrive on his personal jet (the 1.5 Billion Baht one, I presume) and land at Suvarnabhumi to a hero's welcome AKA Full Glory.

At least nobody can doubt Panlop's ideology. He's in it for the good of the poor.

Oh, wait a minute. He used to be one of the yellow leaders and left in disgust when they refused to countenance some of his violent methods, taking himself, and said violence, to the reds, where they were put to good use in 2010. He's in it for the violence, like many of the hired scum and thugs of the red movement.

• Like 2

At least nobody can doubt Panlop's ideology. He's in it for the good of the poor.

Oh, wait a minute. He used to be one of the yellow leaders and left in disgust when they refused to countenance some of his violent methods, taking himself, and said violence, to the reds, where they were put to good use in 2010. He's in it for the violence, like many of the hired scum and thugs of the red movement.

General Panlop, Thaksin's friend, is a man involved in several coups in the past, something the intense, anti -coup activist, Mr Calgaryll, is hopefully aware of.

With Sae Daeng gone, it's hard to come up with a living person having a more murkier history than Panlop.

One of my favorites was his role in the faked Thaksin car bomb assassination play.

This, and the other 59 (or so) threads highlight the farcical nature of Thaksin's proclamations on the subject of returning.

Is there anything about Thaksin's and his apologists' declarations that aren't farcical?

Here's a headline I would like to read: Corporal Somchai was among a group visiting Thaksin at Thaksin's complementary suite at the Phnom Phen Hilton yesterday. Hors d'eorves and caviar was laid out with goldware wrapped in batik cloth alongside embroidered linen serviettes. The line of Thai generals and PM slowly snaked itself toward the object of their reverence, each in turn wai'ing and offering gifts. And each lowly bowed pilgrim basking in the hoped-for approving nod and grin from Thaksin, along with the confidential whisper of their personal duty.

Then, finally, Corporal Somchai's patience paid off and he got to the hallowed one-on-one presence with the godfather. Somchai deftly reached in his pocket, slapped handcuffs on the fugitive's and his own wrist, and declared in a loud steady voice, "Mr. Thaksin, as a fugitive from Thai justice, I place you under arrest. There is a plane waiting on the tarmac. You are under arrest for fleeing justice, for lying to a Thai justice about returning to Thailand after the Olympics, and for other crimes which will be articulated when you get booked in Thailand. You are allowed one phone call. Watch your head as you enter the squad car."

• Like 2