Thailand Females

septeen

I have just read an opinion on Thai women written by a Brit and criticizing their looks in preference to Western women.

Worldly men know that looks are always secondary. It is what is in the female's head that really counts.

With the power of cultural-conditioning, western women exhibit the worst side of the western cultures which in the opinion of many, are very messed up.

To my mind, the two most powerful influences in the west are (1) excessive materialism ; (2) the guilt-factor caused by one organized religion in particular which I will not name here.

From where I am at, Thailand sounds in many ways to be much freer than most countries in the western bloc. Perhaps because these two factors are, if not absent, at least much less troublesome than in the West.

To each his own however, but speaking for myself,- the Thai women look very attractive and happy. I feel drawn towards them.

On the other hand American women scare the hell out of me. Thanks,- S.

I don't know septeen, the things you dislike can be found very easily in Thailand or many other countries...

Materialism... oh yeah, it is in Thailand. The quest for gold is seemingly never ending.

Guilt-factor - that is the ol' if you care about me spiel then you will do this (give me something) is alive and well.

As far as the Brit criticizing the looks of Thai women, that is just the guy's preference and on a Thai focused forum you will usually find the opposite.

Thai culture is facinating, the women exquisite, of course personal preferences come to mind, they are like all women materialistic in some way, western culture and capitalism has taught them that, indeed, we all measure success in such terms.

They value friendship, love showing their feelings, laugh and smile, they have a great sense of fun, they're gentle warm and compassionate they also seek romance, love, friendship and understanding. I can only wish you success........:)

Edited by snuggzzz

Thai culture is facinating, the women exquisite, of course personal preferences come to mind, they are like all women materialistic in some way, western culture and capitalism has taught them that, indeed, we all measure success in such terms.

They value friendship, love showing their feelings, laugh and smile, they have a great sense of fun, they're gentle warm and compassionate they also seek romance, love, friendship and understanding. I can only wish you success........:)

Of course all women are materialistic. It only matters what you receive in return for the level of materialism and whether you can afford it or not. On the part of Thai women not being attractive, I beg to disagree.

In my personal opinion the ratio of very attractive Thai women is much higher than almost any other country on earth. Every country has beautiful woman, but not nearly so many of them.

that applies especially to the Vatican :lol:

starting with my first visit to Thailand 38 years ago, countless holidays and now living here since 7 years i have seen quite a number of very beautiful women. but i've also seen a huge number of very ugly women. my [not so] humble opinion is that Thailand has -in relation to its inhabitants- not more beautiful and not less ugly women than any other country i have lived or visited.

but let's not forget... beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :jap:

Oh for heavens sake.

Really. All 4.5 billion women on this planet are exactly the same.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

My tolerance level for this kind of tripe is at an all time low.

//CLOSED//