Effin Wump Wump Wump All Night Again

The night was cool and still and the little creaky and twirpy things were going creek creek and twirp twirp as the mild breeze lulled them into a gentle one-ness with nature . . .

. . . except for the drugged and tribal pounding of frenzied native drums that became a non-stop mechanical torture like being thumped rhythmically on the side of the head with a zinc bath tub.

Was this some sort of moon party (party!! Ha!) at Koh Som? if so my deepest sympathies go out to all of you who have to live close to this.

I'm way over in Soi 1 in Mae Nam and it drove me nuts. Even when it started pouring down just before dawn the din kept on going.

Or if not, what was it?

The thin end of civilisation as we know it, I reckon.

R

yep I got it all night in Maenam, think it was Black Moon wasn't it?

If it was, beggars belief how that sound managed to reverb through my house for 9 hours from that far away.

yeah Roo 5 am it went up a notch

Can't imagine what it was like within a 1 klm radius

yep I got it all night in Maenam, think it was Black Moon wasn't it?

If it was, beggars belief how that sound managed to reverb through my house for 9 hours from that far away.

yeah Roo 5 am it went up a notch

Can't imagine what it was like within a 1 klm radius

It was mesing up my pussy cats round about dawn. Me too.

Nobody know where I need to send my wife's friends sons with hand grenades next time?

(They're in the army and young, keen and short of cash.)

(I'm really happy to pay their 5k each for a quick blast and getaway??)

Or didn't I oughta be saying this . . . .

R

It was mesing up my pussy cats round about dawn. Me too.

Nobody know where I need to send my wife's friends sons with hand grenades next time?

(They're in the army and young, keen and short of cash.)

(I'm really happy to pay their 5k each for a quick blast and getaway??)

Or didn't I oughta be saying this . . . .

R

I heard it from home too, seems to have gotten louder about 5 am. Not the first time in the last few days, I thought lake party was back on.

LAKE?

Chaweng?

Time for boys from the army.

R

I didnt have oughta been saying this . . . . . . . .

but I really like cats.

R

No Rob you shouldn't be saying that. I appreciate the frustration some people feel.

Wednesday was the actual black moon, but the Plai Leam Black Moon "Charming Sunset" Beach party was last night (28th).

In Plai Laem I heard the noise but I could not tell where is was coming from (the wind is from the NE now)!

Lucky I heard nothing where I live.

Wind from the NE now eh??? Must be the monsoon.... oh sorry that's another topic <_<

Wednesday was the actual black moon, but the Plai Leam Black Moon "Charming Sunset" Beach party was last night (28th).

In Plai Laem I heard the noise but I could not tell where is was coming from (the wind is from the NE now)!

Lucky I heard nothing where I live.

Wind from the NE now eh??? Must be the monsoon.... oh sorry that's another topic <_<

Yorkie 1 TE 0 ?

the party wasn't in plai laem but at sound, the event was moved due to possible rainfall.

the party wasn't in plai laem but at sound, the event was moved due to possible rainfall.

I was told that the party was moved because the Crown Prince was staying at a famous hotel with a number in it's name - just along the end of the beach - I hope that you are right though NHJ - BRING ON THE RAIN