Where To Rent An Apartment Long Term

Starshine

I am an English teacher, freshly relocated in Krabi. Right now I am staying with friends in Ban Laem Po, but this is way too far away from Krabi Town, where I am working.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me a good place to rent an apartment or house that is close to central Krabi Town, or I anyone could offer contact information for someone who could rent to me. I would prefer something that comes already furnished so I can save on buying appliances, but it's not essential. I guess it also goes without saying that I'd like to find something on the cheaper side.

Thanks for any and all help!

Hi Starshine,

first I will apologize because I do not have the exact information you seek. This forum is really sleepy so please do not be put off by no responses.

There is a pinned topic on the board which is Krabi classifieds, after that I believe you will just have to do some footwork, get out there and look around. For sure I have seen some serviced apartment scenarios in Krabi town but maybe a little overpriced. You should be able to find, the one floor bungalow between Krabi town and Ao Nang, but again it will take your exploration to find. I wish you best of luck.

• 3 weeks later...

If you go up the Chao Fah rd past the grand tower and keep to the left, about half and three quarters way before you get to the corner by the joy bar, you will see two large concrete buildings which I believe both do serviced apartments which you should be able to get for 5000baht'ish considering the lack of custom about. Also the area behind the scandinavian restaurant has two or three possibly even cheaper. Good luck and enjoy, been going to Krabi since '94 and still love it.