Gym Etiquette

JRA

Today was my final day at FT and I wrote a note to the manager lady thanks for the 2 months and explained a week ago I buy a 3 month membership at Cali Wow that starts Nov. 1

I also suggested gym E. and even pointed ot a website.... and I told them the motorcycle parking is very bad on the 2nd fl. and the wather that gathers smells like the toilet and they could service the equipment a tad bit better but overall I thanked her and the satff their is really nice.

I'm out....oh I not wear shirt outside sometimes because I like to tan and run/walk...is that really that bad or rude? I do take shirt in hand to wear imside if I get some water or something or have soup or eat.

Writing a thank you & suggestion note is cool...

It is really better to wear your shirt, also outside. It is offending, intimidating...just too much skin. Only foreigners run/walk half naked.

"please use hair dryer only for the hair on your head"

No kidding! cheesy.gif

I am deadly serious. Apparently, some ladies also dry their nether regions with the hair dryers provided in some Shanghai gyms. My colleague told me after she recovred from the shock of seeing it.

Never seen it before myself, or even heard ot it, but just a few days ago I saw some dude with the hair dryer stuck down the

back of his boxers at CalWoW. :-(