A Confused English Guy With A Thai Girlfriend

lyne55

10 days! Thats not very long sir. You have yet to scratch where you fit in to her rank of things I would bet looked something like this -

1. Her
  2. Her face (huge issue always)
  3. Her daughter
  4. Family
  5. Thai BF (even if it is an ex)
  6. Her mobile phone
  7. Friends she will call sister
  8. You

So if you don't mind being so far down the list then hey all the power to ya. But remember there are limits on everything.

Good one, dude. Newbies can't seem to grasp this and other things Thai....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is dumb, it is easy to meet a girl in Thailand not working in the sex industry. If I can do it as a tourist, you would have do be an ugly dwarf with no money and bad breath to not be able to find a regular thai girl if you wanted to.

It's really easy to meet a girl in Thailand pretending not to work in the sex industry anyway.

I thought this comment from the OP rather noteworthy:

"I know what she does for a living now (yes that) Funny thing is, as I know, it dont tend to bother me? I just dont want to know."

Try this: Imagine your little 22 yr old doing the dirty with a big, drunken, smelley, vile sort (for realism). And don't just think about it, actually visualize it. Every dirty position imaginable. All night long. Now imagine her with another guy on another night. And another guy. Night after night. Week after week. Now if this doesn't bother you, then you really don't care about her in a real sense. Which is probably where you should be, otherwise it would drive you insane.

Unless, of course, he was out doing the same thing with other girls.

Some guys can refrain from letting their imaginations run wild. I can't but I think his attitude on this is pretty sound

IMGHO, Thais have no respect for "whitey" and only tolerate foreigners so as to procure funds- she sees you as a ATM . You can continue to support her and very likely end up very, very sorry for it- or simply be happy you have a relatively cheap personal servant. If you want to find out her true feelings , stop giving her money or supporting her. Chances are she will move on to the next customer.

If not, don't put anything in her name ever- although the entire FBA and immigration laws are all about setting up a climate in which foreigners ( men ) marry Thai women.

If enough resisted these institutionalized brothel policies , maybe sensible and fairer laws would have to be enacted.

Alas, cheap sexual/house servants seems to be the main motivation for most expats ( overwhelmingly male.)

This is why I argue sex-pats have lowered the entire climate of Thailand to their level of sex as the most important consideration in every aspect of their lives.

If Thailand really wanted quality ex pats, they would make it easier for foreigners to reside and open businesses without handing over 51% share. This policy really excludes foreign women, too. As it is now, not too many women are interested or seeking Thai husbands to service their genitalia. What kind of person opens a business with a minority share- a sexually desperate person is who.

Like teenagers.

Because sex is soooooooooo vitally important, apparently. The nation attracts the worst of pubescent boys and it drags it all down.

Very easy to deal with.

First sign of a sulk, out you go somewhere nice, on your own or with other friends.

When you get back tell her what fun you had, repeat until lady learns lesson (usually in a very short time)

Quote, "Very easy to deal with."

Oh so true, I walked out the door and never went back.

I watched as some sap had to endure a 30 minute ear bashing from his teerak, I asked him if he would put up with that shit in his home country, he said no.

I asked him well why have you flown half way round the world to put up with it here? Deer in headlight look.

I love it when these girls phone and the phone is on the table and the boyfriend has gone for a piss, what do you want ( ao arai)?, your boyfriend has gone for a good time, faen ma tiaw, no need to think to mutt, kit mak mai dee.

Why some guys put up with this shit is beyond me, I dont see Thai guys putting up with it, can someone please explain.

IMGHO, Thais have no respect for "whitey" and only tolerate foreigners so as to procure funds- she sees you as a ATM .

They have no respect for the type of whites they encounter in the sex industry especially if that man instigates and perpetuates the relationship by alluding to the ample contents of his wallet. If the relationship is based on financial compensation in return for conjugal favors and/or the much-fabled "girlfriend experience", why on earth should the man suddenly expect the basis to shift just because he's become enamoured with her personality more than the contents of her underwear?

They're in business, <deleted>!! It's their job to maximize their income from their customers in the same way a supermarket, an auto-repair shop or a clothing retailer does. It's her job to keep her customer <deleted>-struck enough to keep spending.

Looooooove these threads!!! cheesy.gif

Now seriously, my advice to you, IMHO, just forget about this thread, go with your guts and whether you're gonna get burned or not (pretty sure you'll do get burned) at least you have learned your lesson, but at least DO NOT GET MARRIED!!!

Edited by alexth

IMGHO, Thais have no respect for "whitey" and only tolerate foreigners so as to procure funds- she sees you as a ATM .

Not quite, it depend on AGE more than anything (just as it does for the rest of man kind)

Edited by poanoi

It's really easy to meet a girl in Thailand pretending not to work in the sex industry anyway.

I have a question? Is sex with a bargirl usually better or worst than with an regular women that never worked in the sex industry?

I need someone that shows me passion as a GF. Marrying a bargirl wouldn't bother me that much if she was the right lady and could show me passion, a real love for me, and wasn't a crude sort of women.

But I am thinking that isn't as likely to happen with a sex worker.

Went over and saw her and family for a couple 3 weeks in december, everything was ok. Went to Vietnam with her. We got everything together so she can come over to england in 2012 to see what hot, sunny england is all about...... lol. Oh got her bank statements to. Made interesting reading. licklips.gif Na they wernt that bad.

Bargirl or not bargirl, Her heart is in the right place, she wants to take care of her family. At least she is a giver and not a taker. Ile write a new thred in a couple of years, on when it all ends in tears, just to add another thai farnag relationship to the list......wub.png

I have a question? Is sex with a bargirl usually better or worst than with an regular women that never worked in the sex industry?

Any woman's "performance" - bargirl or otherwise - by and large, bears a direct correlation to the degree of attraction she has to you.

Just because you're paying, you shouldn't expect fireworks from a bargirl if you represent the dregs at the end of a night in which she was unable to snare a mark she considers more appealing. After all, she gets paid at the end either way, right?

• Like 1

Any woman's "performance" - bargirl or otherwise - by and large, bears a direct correlation to the degree of attraction she has to you.

Just because you're paying, you shouldn't expect fireworks from a bargirl if you represent the dregs at the end of a night in which she was unable to snare a mark she considers more appealing. After all, she gets paid at the end either way, right?

Some might be looking for repeat business.

Some might enjoy having sex with different men every night.

I have been known to go home with a girl I didn't find particularly attractive, but still enjoyed the sex.

There is something to be said about the advanced skills and technique of a professional.

Edited by ludditeman

Some might be looking for repeat business.

Some might enjoy having sex with different men every night.

I have been known to go home with a girl I didn't find particularly attractive, but still enjoyed the sex.

There is something to be said about the advanced skills and technique of a professional.

ludditeman Just because someone does something often doesn't mean they are doing it well. It isn't like they have to pass a skills test and get a license. I doubt most of them spend a lot of time working on their technique in bed. Aren't most men are going to buy based on eye appeal, now there I expect they would make a lot of effort.

I always hear when you are learning a new skill, specially one involving motor skills, you don't want to ingrain mistakes, you want to get lessons from a knowledgeble expert to learn the proper way.

Don't you think it is better to teach someone the best way Vs having to work with whatever they think is the fastest return on their time?

Just asking ...

I need someone that shows me passion as a GF. Marrying a bargirl wouldn't bother me that much if she was the right lady and could show me passion, a real love for me, and wasn't a crude sort of women.

But I am thinking that isn't as likely to happen with a sex worker.

Leave her alone for 90 days and the desire comes back. The key I have found is never initiating sex with a pro. 90 days is the outside in my experience depending on how long her exposure to the industry.

Edited by kerryk

Bargirl or not bargirl, Her heart is in the right place ........

Congratulations, you have learnt to speak like a bar girl, who taught you?

Bit harsh. Id rather have a giver than a taker.......

ludditeman Just because someone does something often doesn't mean they are doing it well. It isn't like they have to pass a skills test and get a license. I doubt most of them spend a lot of time working on their technique in bed. Aren't most men are going to buy based on eye appeal, now there I expect they would make a lot of effort.

I started hiking up mountains 5 months ago, I'm a lot better at it now, but I didn't have anyone teach me how to do it.

Several professional Thai ladies have taught me tricks that I didn't learn in my first 50 years living in western countries.

• 3 months later...

Lynne55...........i wouldnt take to much notice of the nay sayers on here...the majority probably got stung by someone in the past and are just passing there negative feelings on to you. If it feels right ....then go with it.....you live once......go for it man

Golden rules.

1) Enjoy the Thai ladies but do not LIKE them.

2) Never forget that when a Thai female looks at a western male, they do not see a human being they see a source of money.

3) Er I'm sure there's more but I can't remember them.

Golden rules.

1) Enjoy the Thai ladies but do not LIKE them.

2) Never forget that when a Thai female looks at a western male, they do not see a human being they see a source of money.

3) Er I'm sure there's more but I can't remember them.

Very good sharing!! I second that!!!

Western guys are ONLY their walking ATM!!!

If a Thai girl suddenly flirt with you, don't ever think you are gorgeous or you are manly, not that will attract them, you wallet attract them most!