Aot Limousine

klinpree

was recently approached by one of their attactive touts at the airport. She offered me a special price of 3600 baht to Pattaya. Sure was special, but not to me. I told he I wasn't a tourist, so she then dropped the price to 2400. Needless to say, she got nothing for her troubles.

Its 3,000 Baht to Pattaya, (depends what car you want, price changes 3k is for Camry/Teanna) I use them every couple of weeks and have done so for years, quickest most efficient way to travel from airport to Pattaya, though obviously not the cheapest, mine go on expenses before the CC start jumping up & down...

Edited by CGW

Why pay that much? When I arrive, friend of mine sends me a private taxi out of Pattaya, he picks me up at the airport and drops me in Jomtien for 1500 Baht, all fees included...

car is clean, aircon and shock absorbers are working, driver is sober and not too reckless on the road...

Was 2300 to south Pattaya 6 months ago

I paid 2300 as well in February. I took the service rather than a taxi as I was returning after having an operation abroad and did not want ANY hassle. The Desk to book a car was near the baggage reclaim I recall. It was quick and simple, the car was very close as we exited the terminal and was clean and new. The drive took just over an hour. Worth every baht as a bit of a treat.

Normally, like another poster has mentioned, I would just get a private hire car come to pick me up from Pattaya, a bit more hassle as they have to park in the car park over the road, then you have to try and find them amongst all the touts hanging around the terminal exits, but no big deal normally. Similar car as well. That usually costs around 1200 baht.

Why pay that much? When I arrive, friend of mine sends me a private taxi out of Pattaya, he picks me up at the airport and drops me in Jomtien for 1500 Baht, all fees included...

car is clean, aircon and shock absorbers are working, driver is sober and not too reckless on the road...

you been had there....1500 baht :bah:

Well, I know I can have it for 1'000 Jomtien to swampy, so I take the 500 as top-up for double road fees, waiting at airport, car park fee etc... but it's nice coming out of customs after 12 hour flight and have somebody pick your bags and drive you to the front of the hotel without any hassling, dealing etc. etc.... and of course, my driver has his instructions to stop halfway for me to smoke another cigarette and get a coffee from Starbucks ;-) ... full service as you can see

Well, I know I can have it for 1'000 Jomtien to swampy, so I take the 500 as top-up for double road fees, waiting at airport, car park fee etc... but it's nice coming out of customs after 12 hour flight and have somebody pick your bags and drive you to the front of the hotel without any hassling, dealing etc. etc.... and of course, my driver has his instructions to stop halfway for me to smoke another cigarette and get a coffee from Starbucks ;-) ... full service as you can see

I also have an arrangement with a privateer from Pattaya, he charges THB1,300 including tolls. He meets me at arrivals, takes my bag(s) and then goes to collect the car from the car park whilst I have a fag. Been using this guy for about 4 years now, no complaints.

As an afterthought, I wonder why it is that people who post and say they are happy with whatever service they are paying for there is also some who likes to post "you been had there". Sad people indeed.

Edited by Rimmer
Flame