Solar Water Heater

ShopBoy

Hi all anyone in CNX got a solar water heater installed recently ? I did a search on this forum the last discussion on this topic was almost 4 years old.

Would be great if i someone can share your recent experience or any guide on where and how to get it fix.

i can't really offer what you're looking for- then again- there were no takers...

the guy that did my water system sold(sells)them,is very smart reliable and speaks good english .

unfortunately i don't have a name but when you come from the city and are on the way to hangdong after the underpass of the superhighway robinson will be on the right and my guy on the left before you get to lotus.just drive slowly and look for big watertanks ,he has like a drive through parking space in front of his business with a roof over it.other people work there too of course but just ask for the boss and he might be able to help you with whatever it is -since you didn't really tell. good luck .

another place seemed to have solar eqpmt on the road to global the same side coming from big c.they were closed when i was there....

i can't really offer what you're looking for- then again- there were no takers...

the guy that did my water system sold(sells)them,is very smart reliable and speaks good english .

unfortunately i don't have a name but when you come from the city and are on the way to hangdong after the underpass of the superhighway robinson will be on the right and my guy on the left before you get to lotus.just drive slowly and look for big watertanks ,he has like a drive through parking space in front of his business with a roof over it.other people work there too of course but just ask for the boss and he might be able to help you with whatever it is -since you didn't really tell. good luck .

another place seemed to have solar eqpmt on the road to global the same side coming from big c.they were closed when i was there....

Thanks uptoyou.

How long have you fix the tank ? Is it reliable can you also let me know how much did you pay for it ?

I have one made here in Chaing Mai by a German guy.

He's still around and has improved his design somewhat.

I get as much hot water as I need, except for maybe 10 days of the year

when we have successive days with no sun at all.

Come and have a look if you like....

david

I had a Solahard (Australia) solar-heated water system installed on roof of my new house one year ago. My builder's engineers reviewed other systems and bids before recommending this system as the best. I am very happy with Solahard and would recommend it myself.

Local authorized dealer and installer in Chiang Mai is T.P.S. Sunboiler.

I had a Solahard (Australia) solar-heated water system installed on roof of my new house one year ago. My builder's engineers reviewed other systems and bids before recommending this system as the best. I am very happy with Solahard and would recommend it myself.

Thanks for the lead Mekong Bob. Can you remember how much did you get it fix and how big is the tank ?

Thanks for the lead Mekong Bob. Can you remember how much did you get it fix and how big is the tank ?

Mine is a Solahart 302J model, 300-liter (80-gallon) tank. Still under warranty. After installation in December 2010, and some initial fine-tuning, I have not had any problems. No fixing.