Coming To Chiang Mai In December

maurizio

Hi

I am coming to Chiang Mai for the first time in december for about two weeks. it is the start of my 7.5 week holiday.

I am just looking for things to do in Chiang Mai, plus anyone know any good place to eat Thai food. (I am sure there is many). Has anyone got any info on how to get to Chiang Koh. I am thinking of crossing the boarder there to go to laos and go on the slow boat to Luang Prabang. I was flying there but Thai airline have cancelled that service now. So now i am going to do it by road and boat.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I am coming to Chiang Mai for the first time in december for about two weeks. it is the start of my 7.5 week holiday.

I am just looking for things to do in Chiang Mai, plus anyone know any good place to eat Thai food. (I am sure there is many). Has anyone got any info on how to get to Chiang Koh. I am thinking of crossing the boarder there to go to laos and go on the slow boat to Luang Prabang. I was flying there but Thai airline have cancelled that service now. So now i am going to do it by road and boat.

Strangely enough there are many Thai restaurants in Thailand.........