List Your Free Wifi Spots In Thailand Here

alesypalsy

Well as i am taking my laptop and will be moving around the country regually I thought it would be a good idea for all whom have note book to have this thread.

I have only seen stick mans site but to be honest it bores me to death so cannot read it.

Please post areas where you know it actually works and is free or you can go to an area close by to use.

Cheers to all and lets try to keep the net as free as possible.

:o

Well as i am taking my laptop and will be moving around the country regually I thought it would be a good idea for all whom have note book to have this thread.

I have only seen stick mans site but to be honest it bores me to death so cannot read it.

Please post areas where you know it actually works and is free or you can go to an area close by to use.

Cheers to all and lets try to keep the net as free as possible.

:o

While his site in general may not be of interest to you, you can just stick to his wifi list page and don't bother with the rest. Not sure if makes sense to have multiple locations to find free wifi sites. I periodically look at his wifi site list (rarely anything else in his site, altho I used to) and have sent him info on wifi sites I've found. I think this is the best place to find this info. You also have to know, based on Stickman's loquacious history, he is serious about providing info.

Just click on: http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/wifi.htm