Pharmacy In Supercheap

thaigerd

I am diabetic and have to test my blood sugar level at least twice a day.

All my "regular" pharmacies have been out of stock yesterday. So my wife called last night the pharmacy at SuperCheap: Yes, we have!

So we went this evening: Instead of the usual 560-590Baht for a 25 stripes/pack we've paid only 420Baht/pack there.

What a difference!!!

Yeah they are the primary distributors for the islands mom and pop pharmacies, thus have the best margin to play with. Glad to see they aren't price gouging due to shortages.

The other distributor in Phuket is Santi Healthcare on Phangna Rd opposite the bus station.

wow..no news that supercheap is cheapest ;)

for the rest of supercheap, that is often not correct

Actually both Santi and Supercheap can be said to be the best suppliers on Phuket, at least if one is out of stock the other usually has it,

I spend over £2.4 k/annum on medications for kidney disease and blood pressure,so I keep an eye on the prices !

And I still say the pharmacy mark ups at The Bangkok and International Hospitals is scandalous.

Please keep some examples which items are better priced somewhere else. Is there some item groups which should be bought from Super cheap and others somewhere else?

I try to keep an eye to the prices, but often forget those as I have this demento.. dement.. shit.. forgetting things :)

Please keep some examples which items are better priced somewhere else. Is there some item groups which should be bought from Super cheap and others somewhere else?

I try to keep an eye to the prices, but often forget those as I have this demento.. dement.. shit.. forgetting things :)

oh that would make a long list

but in general supercheap is cheap on

pharmacy

computeraccessory

electric installation materials except pvc, but not construction materials in general

car and bike assesories, but the more complicated stuff, the more chinese useless crap. cheap but shit and be aware of copy engine oils, sold side by side of original

volume sale food items, but not imported stuff

alcohol

shit forgot the rest :)