Ratchada / Ladprao This Afternoon [Pics]

ThreeProperty

It started last night, however this afternoon Ladprao /Ratchada intersection and Ratchada MRT down to the tunnel up is like a rivernow. Soi 35 Ladprao is starting to flood very hard but soi 33 is dry and can beaccessible from 35.

It was getting dramatically worse by the hour and I see itfurther happening down Ladprao Road before the bridge, by the morning the wholearea will be completely flooded. If you need to go to Ladprao road, go up fromPhra Ram 9 and Bang Kapi.

Three Property

http://three-homes.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/ThreeProperty

post-141763-0-98434700-1320413150_thumb.

post-141763-0-15357100-1320413263_thumb.

post-141763-0-30749400-1320413298_thumb.

post-141763-0-22177400-1320413317_thumb.

Giruz it's a mess there, to get home in the evening I have to take a taxi > bus then a modified pickup in my soi, I've never seen water like this ever. It's also a fast "tide" too, you can see the rip curls in the soi.

Lad Phrao for sure is a no go zone up to soi 35 unless you come via Bang Kapi with a modified pickup (Air intake and exhaust modified vertically)

I will warn people to avoid going past Huai Kwang and Ratchada 17 ....

Three Property

Edited by ThreeProperty

Thanks for those pics, how is Soi 33 at this point, as my house is on that Soi, but we are all out of town?

Just as bad, Is your house in the sub soi across from grand mansion?

The boat pic is Soi 35 and the road pic is outside 7 eleven on soi 35

Sorry to break it to you but the water is waist deep and it's black, there is also a few big houses pumping large amounts of water into the soi. Even the soi number road post is tipping over (unless it was tilted before). It's a ghost town in the soi and the houses are ruined as I don't see any sandbags or anyone bothered to protect them.

Water is rising everyday.

Edited by Bingo66

Thanks for those pics, how is Soi 33 at this point, as my house is on that Soi, but we are all out of town?

Sorry to break it to you but the water is waist deep and it's black, there is also a few big houses pumping large amounts of water into the soi. Even the soi number road post is tipping over (unless it was tilted before). It's a ghost town in the soi and the houses are ruined as I don't see any sandbags or anyone bothered to protect them.

Second sub soi not opposite Grand Mansion (soi with Erawan Offices), we had a concrete wall erected and a water pump pumping out water, as well as sandbags.

I'm guessing it's a mess, and really not a lot can do, we moved everything upstairs - well done to FROC and the government for their total incompetence.

Second sub soi not opposite Grand Mansion (soi with Erawan Offices), we had a concrete wall erected and a water pump pumping out water, as well as sandbags.

I'm guessing it's a mess, and really not a lot can do, we moved everything upstairs - well done to FROC and the government for their total incompetence.

Yep the water is getting like 10cm higher every dam_n day, I haven't seen down the far end but 33 is a ghost soi and 35 has some taxi motorboats.

Haven't seen the gov or anyone in Lad Phrao and we've been flooded since Friday, no one giving water etc, my water is due to run out ... Im trying to go to work in a boat but I have to stand in deep water first, so I have to take extra clothes etc .....

Absolute joke of a gov, I say bring Thaksin back already.

Edited by Bingo66

Total mess up, they knew for months about the problems - but chose to bury there head in the sand, Now it's too late for a lot of people, I'm guessing we are going to be spending a fair bit of cash on repairs now - of course the 5,000 baht will go a long way (hahaha) - not that we'll get it.

The only lot that seem to have any idea is the Army, I'd rather have them back in control then these bunch of incompetent fools.

Yesterday I went to Talingchan to check our land and orchard near Wat Thong , we had to walk in there up to our waist then get a boat to our house , the house and neighbors around us were completely under about a meter and as far as the eye could see was water .

Yep the water is getting like 10cm higher every dam_n day, I haven't seen down the far end but 33 is a ghost soi and 35 has some taxi motorboats.

Haven't seen the gov or anyone in Lad Phrao and we've been flooded since Friday, no one giving water etc, my water is due to run out ... Im trying to go to work in a boat but I have to stand in deep water first, so I have to take extra clothes etc .....

Absolute joke of a gov, I say bring Thaksin back already.

You have Thaksin... haven't you watched the election... sorry to hear about your flooding...

• 3 weeks later...

What's it like now?

Any improvement?

Apparently so. We were very lucky, no damage to the hose. The wall, sandbags and water pump did the business. I understand still a bit of water around, but no problems in our Soi at this point.