Cm Night Safari

Pillion

Hi all,

I remember a while back people were saying the animals at the night safari weren't treated well. I was considering a visit on the back of my man's bike but I won't go if the animals aren't treated well.

Anyone have any info please?

Cheers!

Some animals don't adjust well but overall for a zoo it isn't the worst.

The nice thing is that you can see deer and goats, lions, white tigers, and even have flocks of south american birds eat from your hands without paying the entrance fee.

The nice thing is that you can see deer and goats, lions, white tigers, and even have flocks of south american birds eat from your hands without paying the entrance fee.

That is true. The deers are very nice and they don't look bad. Same with the goats. No comment on the white tigers and lions, and indeed the sun conures are lovely birds and very playful. Those are all free to see. Once you pay and go inside it goes downhill from there.

Has anyone ate at the new resturant there surrounded by the animals...

saw an ad in one of the magazines.

Look interesting.

Save your money and eat elsewhere. You will be disappointed. "Western food" consisted of a salad bar with sweet mayonnaise dressing. There was about 3-4 Thai foods and fried rice and some pineapple. Price was like 189 Baht each.