Nitipong Clinic And Others

kenny999

My gf goes there often too. But im not sure its good but its her money so its up to her. They dont offer lasting solutions. You always have to come back and back.

The coming back and back should give us a clue, I personally think it is just a money making operation with no real medical help, my opinion, I tell my gf the hospital is better where you can see a proper skin doctor and will probably be cheaper!!

I would not trust ANY of the many cosmetic clinics with a dermatological problem.

They will not only not help the condition, they may worsen it through inappropriate treatment.

A lot of them misuse steroids (inc. injecctions of steroid into lesions) to achieve a rauid and temporary improvement in appearance, this is not the best way to manage acne and the like.

She should see a proper dermatologist who specializes in skin diseases/problems,not cosmetics.. All the large hospitals have them.

I would not trust ANY of the many cosmetic clinics with a dermatological problem.

They will not only not help the condition, they may worsen it through inappropriate treatment.

A lot of them misuse steroids (inc. injecctions of steroid into lesions) to achieve a rauid and temporary improvement in appearance, this is not the best way to manage acne and the like.

She should see a proper dermatologist who specializes in skin diseases/problems,not cosmetics.. All the large hospitals have them.

Thanks it is what I suspected but my gf will not listen, she thinks the place is great but then it will be me that is paying, I keep saying we will go to mission hospital, will she listen NO!!