Poll For Those With A Thai Spouse

azmatt73

351 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This one has been posted before (sort of) a while back, but I thought it would be interesting to see what people are doing now vs. in the past. Looking forward to seeing the results.

**Please vote ONLY if you have a Thai spouse (or had one previously)

Edited by azmatt73

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems I was the only one to pay over 500,000 sin sot. . And only one of 2 people whose wife had a post graduate degree. The marriage only lasted 4 months so goes to show education of the wife means nothing and you donot always get what you pay for.

First time:

Did not finish high school

High sin-sot (never returned)

Met her in a bar

Marriage went down the can big time

Second time:

University education

Zero sin-sot

Met her in a hi-tech electronics company

Marriage going great

Oh course - your own mileage may vary :)

Simon

The OP missed out: my wife is a bargirl but different from all the others, category?

That was the "No" voters (only kidding, don't beat me to death)

It would be interesting to compare photos of the sin-sot Vs no sin-sot ladies.

Edited by ludditeman

Seems I was the only one to pay over 500,000 sin sot. . And only one of 2 people whose wife had a post graduate degree. The marriage only lasted 4 months so goes to show education of the wife means nothing and you donot always get what you pay for.

Blimey, that’s 125000 baht a month. For that money you could have bought a brand new car. That no one has ever been inside before, could accommodate 4 people, could cover more distance on less amount of juice and overall a lot cheaper for a far better ride.

Blimey, that's 125000 baht a month. For that money you could have bought a brand new car. That no one has ever been inside before, could accommodate 4 people, could cover more distance on less amount of juice and overall a lot cheaper for a far better ride.

Secondhand bike, more healthy than new car.

:rolleyes:

I cheated.

Not married....but I've been with the same woman for over 30 years. Does that count?

High school graduate.

Yes, was bargirl.

No Sin Sot paid. (obviously, I guess)

Other details you didn't ask.

Previously married, three children by husband.

Aussie guy who left her broke and with three children to support...ran back to Australia.

He proceeded to drink himself to death, ended up choking to death on his own vomit while passed out drunk.

That's not a BS story...I've met his sister and seen the police report on his death.

Must be honest however, running away was what brought her to working in that Patpong bar, and I thank him for that.

Still he was an -------.

:o

I cheated.

Not married....but I've been with the same woman for over 30 years. Does that count?

High school graduate.

Yes, was bargirl.

Aussie guy who left her broke and with three children to support...ran back to Australia.

He proceeded to drink himself to death, ended up choking to death on his own vomit while passed out drunk.

That's not a BS story...I've met his sister and seen the police report on his death.

Must be honest however, running away was what brought her to working in that Patpong bar, and I thank him for that.

Still he was an -------.

That's wonderful!

Hard to understand though why she would go for another farang after the deadbeat Aussie..

Edit - rather than becoming a prossie, why didn't she go back to her parents and take and take a low-paying job to make ends meet?

Edited by F1fanatic

Blimey, that's 125000 baht a month. For that money you could have bought a brand new car. That no one has ever been inside before, could accommodate 4 people, could cover more distance on less amount of juice and overall a lot cheaper for a far better ride.

It was well over 125000 a month ,the sin sod was well over 500,000. She also spent another million during the 4 months. I should also mention she was 51 years old not some young woman you could expect that kind of treatment from.

Edited by lovelomsak

over 500,000 baht !

Wow - it's true what they say about opposites attracting.

8K sin sot. 2 Baht gold. Gold was about 8K Baht I believe in those days. And they had to squeeze that out of me, I was even taken to the ATM to get money and said that was my allowance for the day :rolleyes:.

Marriage lasted 2 months. Never again though. In disgust I took back all I had bought her. Mobile phone, clothes and anything else before I threw her out of my rented house. No problem she had the gold and the cash. Interesting experience to have once.

8K sin sot. 2 Baht gold. Gold was about 8K Baht I believe in those days. And they had to squeeze that out of me, I was even taken to the ATM to get money and said that was my allowance for the day :rolleyes:.

Marriage lasted 2 months. Never again though. In disgust I took back all I had bought her. Mobile phone, clothes and anything else before I threw her out of my rented house. No problem she had the gold and the cash. Interesting experience to have once.

I also gave the house to my wife . Now I rent.

It was well over 125000 a month ,the sin sod was well over 500,000. She also spent another million during the 4 months. I should also mention she was 51 years old not some young woman you could expect that kind of treatment from.

how old was she ?:o and you paid that amount . james

I cheated.

High school graduate.

Yes, was bargirl.

Still he was an -------.

That's wonderful!

Hard to understand though why she would go for another farang after the deadbeat Aussie..

Edit - rather than becoming a prossie, why didn't she go back to her parents and take and take a low-paying job to make ends meet?

Define prostitution please....is that when people pay after one night of sexin Thailand?...or a few of nights of sex in England, a couple of kids and then hand over the house and car keys? Seems to me there are varying degrees of prostitution that are labelled differently to suit some people

• Like 1

What surprises me (or not) is the 4 people who don't know if their wife was a bargirl before they met :blink:

Didn't you think to ask before marrying her?

Do you seriously think ANY Thai woman would say yes if she thought the dream ticket would walk?

What surprises me (or not) is the 4 people who don't know if their wife was a bargirl before they met :blink:

Didn't you think to ask before marrying her?

gee's watson, I paid a 300 baht barfine and gave her 1000 baht in the morning...u think she might be a.....??

62% no sinsot

73% never sex worker

Geez guys, are you lying to yourselves or lying to everyone else?

Either that or they are in self denial.

I've lived in this Amphur in excess of 10 years and personally know 34 Farang who live here more than 6 months a year and only 3 out of them can genuinely say their partners were not bar girls. Sinsot varied from zero upwards to 100,000. I paid zero in cash BUT went to the local land bank and bought back the household chanoot for 62K Baht and placed that on the plate at the traditional wedding.

• Like 1