Poll For Those With A Thai Spouse

azmatt73

351 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Met mine in Australia in bible college, she didn't finish school she was pulled out by her father and sent to Bangkok to work as a servant for a wealthy uncle. Both had bad marriages before, going good this time around.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

62% no sinsot

73% never sex worker

Geez guys, are you lying to yourselves or lying to everyone else?

I had a business in bkk, and have been around Thailand for 23 or so years ,so in that time you meet many people and end up not going to bars,so why shouldn't I or any other guy like me just meet an ordinary girl,not all guys hang around bars and not all women in Thailand are bar girls.

Just because you may only go to bars all the time and go with prostitutes for your recreation ,why should you think we do?

62% no sinsot

73% never sex worker

I had a business in bkk, and have been around Thailand for 23 or so years ,so in that time you meet many people and end up not going to bars,so why shouldn't I or any other guy like me just meet an ordinary girl,not all guys hang around bars and not all women in Thailand are bar girls.

Just because you may only go to bars all the time and go with prostitutes for your recreation ,why should you think we do?

I doubt you will get a response to that question. Check Ludditeman's member status...

• 3 weeks later...

62% no sinsot

73% never sex worker

Here goes honesty....

My wife is a former bg from bkk. sinsot 100,000 baht with an agreement of remodeling her dads house at 300,000 baht at a later date. married in 2010 and just got her visa 2 months ago. Got to USA and lasted 3 weeks. Had an argument and off to Thailand she went. Her characteristics. From day 1, she said she did not like sex bc of being a bar girl. Well, i thought over time that would change, and luckily it did and things were great for awhile. She can get stubborn quickly and is moody. But her soft side is what keeps me hanging on. Now money is tight as US economy is bad and I'm out of a job. I still send her money 20,000 baht back home every month, but she doesn't answer the phone too much. I haven't paid the 300,000 remodel yet, so i think maybe I should just cut my losses as she is now becoming money hungry, where before she never was. But I love her, so hard to let go. She is only 24 and very immature, but stress over money can sometimes cause people not too think clearly.

I don't believe she is fooling around yet as most of the time she is at her dads house in the country or buying food or possibly I'm the fool in believing her stories. I feel i am becoming the latest statistic. But I honestly believe that if I was working, less stress and we would be fine. So I'm not giving up hope, but the fact that she was once a bg does come up in my mind all the time.

If anyone has ever had a 1 night stand, what is the difference in paying for a bg. At least you know she is fine and you dont have to worry about calling her if you don't want too. I guess a little bit more info then yes or no bg and sinsot $$

• 2 weeks later...

Isan farm girl working in a shop.

Bachelors degree from local university.

No sin sod, I was asked and robustly refused. A combination of time, familiarity and a granddaughter made the issue go away.

I give odd tokens of appreciation, but no cars, big sums of cash or tracts of land.

We are legally married but no big ceremony or party yet so the issue may yet come up again, but they have their own money, not loads but a reasonable amount, their daughter and granddaughter are well cared for and we get along well, so I don't anticipate any major problems.