Report: Justin Bieber to take DNA test to end baby rumors

News_Editor

Report: Justin Bieber to take DNA test to end baby rumors

2011-11-07 06:38:35 GMT+7 (ICT)

LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) -- Teenage pop star Justin Bieber has agreed to take a DNA test to prove he is not the father of a California woman's baby, TMZ.com reported on Sunday. His lawyer then plans to sue her.

The 20-year-old woman, Mariah Yeater, made headlines earlier this week when she filed a complaint in a Los Angeles court in which she alleges that 17-year-old Bieber is the father of her 3-month-old baby boy. Bieber himself and his representatives strongly denied the claims.

But to end the rumors, Bieber has agreed to take a DNA test later this month which will confirm whether or not he is the father of Yeater's child, TMZ.com reported. When the test shows Bieber is not the father, his lawyer plans to sue the woman.

"We're told Justin and his team are so serious they directed [bieber's lawyer Howard] Weitzman to find a lab to do the test and Weitzman has already selected one," TMZ.com reported, adding that Yeater's lawyers 'appeared nervous' when they heard the news.

The gossip and entertainment news website also cited sources as saying that Bieber and his team think it is important to file a lawsuit against Yeater to show there are consequences when someone trumps up 'phony, hurtful allegations' against a celebrity.

The court documents which were filed against Bieber this week revealed that Yeater is demanding he take paternity tests to confirm his alleged involvement and asks for him to provide "adequate support for my baby."

Yeater claims to have had a sexual encounter with Bieber after his October 25, 2010 concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Yeater was 19 at the time while Bieber was 16, which means it would have been illegal for her to have sex with Bieber under state law.

"After waiting for a short period of time with several young women, Justin Bieber appeared and engaged me in conversation," Yeater stated in the lawsuit. "Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone."

The lawsuit continues, adding that after walking to a private area, Bieber told her he wanted to "make love" to her and that it would be his "first time." Yeater continues by stating that they went into a bathroom to be alone where Bieber's personality "changed drastically" as he allegedly began touching her and repeatedly said he wanted to "<deleted>> the sh-t out of me."

"At the time I asked him to put a condom [on] for protection," she states, "but he insisted that he did not want to." Yeater said Bieber stripped her naked and then had sex with her, detailing that she was on top of a shelf and that the sex was "brief, lasting approximately 30 seconds."

Bieber's representatives immediately denied the allegations. "It is sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims. We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations."

On Friday morning, Bieber himself first reacted Yeater's claims. "I'd just like to say that basically none of those allegations are true, and I know that I'm going to be a target but I'm never going to be a victim, you know," he told NBC's TODAY show.

He added: "I just think it's crazy because every night after the show, I've gone right from the stage right to my car so, it's crazy that some people would make up such false allegations but, to set the record straight, none of it is true."

When asked if Bieber ever met Yeater, he said: " never met the woman."

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2011-11-07

What a sad world we live in. It's obvious that a girly boy like this would most likely faint at the site of female bits. Perhaps they are checking his DNA to make sure he is actually a male.

Chaz Bono is a better role model for your sons...

What a sad world we live in. It's obvious that a girly boy like this would most likely faint at the site of female bits. Perhaps they are checking his DNA to make sure he is actually a male.

I'm afraid he's obviously quite straight, snookums.

Sad you believe that, they deny anything ever happened... I wasn't suggesting he is gay btw, just that he is more likely an hermaphrodite.

Justin Bieber - the man Michael Jackson strived to be. :bah:

Edited by ParadiseLost

Sad you believe that, they deny anything ever happened... I wasn't suggesting he is gay btw, just that he is more likely a hermaphrodite.

Justin Bieber - the man Michael Jackson strived to be. :bah:

He attained stardom before his voice broke. I suppose the Vienna choir boys are all hermaphrodites as well.

Edited by Jingthing

I still want to know why she is wandering around free, after admitting statutory rape to the police.

Everyone else gets locked up for it.

And if she did really rape him, would he be responsible for maintenance of such a child?

It would be a new and interesting way for American women to make money from rich men.

Rape a rich man, then have a baby, and sue for maintenance payments.

Edited by ludditeman

On the upside, at least we didn't have to put up with another US Drone Attack today.

JT - do I sense a bit of jealousy in your posts on this thread? :lol:

Who wouldn't want to be in his shoes? Young, famous, rich, talented, good looking.

I suppose there is a downside. Not having any privacy.

Edited by Jingthing

I still want to know why she is wandering around free, after admitting statutory rape to the police.

Everyone else gets locked up for it.

And if she did really rape him, would he be responsible for maintenance of such a child?

It would be a new and interesting way for American women to make money from rich men.

Rape a rich man, then have a baby, and sue for maintenance payments.

If the tests prove negative, all JB has to do is say that while the baby isn't his, that 19yr old woman did have sex with him while he was only 16 - as she has already admitted - and watch her get sent off to jail.

JB is getting older and this could just be a publicity ploy to transition him into a grown man for his fans. Didn't Brittany do some kind of slut-thing to break out of her goody-goody Mickey Mouse Club virgin image? Before she went totally insane that is.

JB is getting older and this could just be a publicity ploy to transition him into a grown man for his fans. Didn't Brittany do some kind of slut-thing to break out of her goody-goody Mickey Mouse Club virgin image? Before she went totally insane that is.

I don't believe he is any incentive whatsoever to speed up the perception of his growing up process. In a sense his career path has been similar to a child star, and most child stars fail to translate as adults.