Reconditioned Radiator Where?

davehowden

On Tawee Utit Rd, just north of Charoen Muang Rd, within the first 100 meters or so, on the right, you will see mufflers and radiator belts, etc. hanging at the large, open garage entrance. They do good radiator reconditioning (based on one personal experience for our Honda Civic, and a referral from a trusted associate); not sure if they sell radiators. Sorry I don't remember the name. They specialize in exaust systems too. They were fast and very reasonably priced; even loaned us a motorcycle while we were waiting for the car

On Tawee Utit Rd, just north of Charoen Muang Rd, within the first 100 meters or so, on the right, you will see mufflers and radiator belts, etc. hanging at the large, open garage entrance. They do good radiator reconditioning (based on one personal experience for our Honda Civic, and a referral from a trusted associate); not sure if they sell radiators. Sorry I don't remember the name. They specialize in exaust systems too. They were fast and very reasonably priced; even loaned us a motorcycle while we were waiting for the car

Many thanks for the information.

For sure get a new one. Little more money for a lot better product. Do not know what year your Mighty X is but now-a-days rad tanks are plastic and the cores aluminum, bonded with epoxy.

Rodding out a rad is a thing of the past.

Actually it is not a thing of the past.

You can bring yours to the rad shop amongst a cluster of shop houses on Chotana Road, on the south side(your right as you exit the city) about midway between the Super Highway and the next set of lights. If that's not clear enough; go up to the turn into Saha-Panich Toyota, do a permitted U-turn and back track towards the Super. As you past through the three-way set of lights, past the CALTEX station, the rad shop is on your left. Gotta go slow, possibly best to park to avoid the traffic, and take a stroll. Not expensive - I waited an hour or so while my Thai friend had his fixed.